Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.1.1

Fluey18

Reaction score
Blue Energy was a favorite of mine awhile back. I remember reading that the developer of that had to leave the theming community for awhile but was wondering if anybody else continued on with his work.

RevivaL

Reaction score
anyone word on the dx theme yet?

here's a metamorph theme that (I THINK) should get us our Droid X theme but its a little buggy right now - few errors but it should work with any version of Sapphire. The guy who did it is really on the ball on fixing stuff though so I bet it'll be good pretty soon.

[Theme]Droid241 [Droid 2 Theme For Droid/Milestone] - xda-developers

I'm using one right now, but I forget who ported it, I just wnted to see if bgill was going to port one.

tominabox1

Reaction score
anyone word on the dx theme yet?

here's a metamorph theme that (I THINK) should get us our Droid X theme but its a little buggy right now - few errors but it should work with any version of Sapphire. The guy who did it is really on the ball on fixing stuff though so I bet it'll be good pretty soon.

[Theme]Droid241 [Droid 2 Theme For Droid/Milestone] - xda-developers

I'm using one right now, but I forget who ported it, I just wnted to see if bgill was going to port one.

What one are you using right now? who ported it?

tominabox1

Reaction score
oh thats a crappy port! I would know! I really hope somebody does a better one or that the metamorph theme gets finished up nicely.

RevivaL

Reaction score
I don't really like doing anything with metamorph, but yeah, that's why I keep asking!

kcdroid

Reaction score
Is there any info on when the nextheme will be updated to 1.1.1?
I have used this theme for a long time and it is one of my absolute favorites and I have not been able to use it on sapphire for a while.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP updated!

annihilator_33

Reaction score
Finally got sapphire 1.1.1 & incognito red 3.0 setup, thanks to bgill, skurtz, clairecakes, loop4zil and everybody else who has made contributions in the droid community in general
sapphireincognitored30.jpg

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally got sapphire 1.1.1 & incognito red 3.0 setup, thanks to bgill, skurtz, clairecakes, loop4zil and everybody else who has made contributions in the droid community in general
sapphireincognitored30.jpg

Nice Looks Great!!!!!