Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.1.1

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the desk clock to newest version for incognito same link as a few posts above!!!

racketier

Reaction score
I know y'all are busy porting over existing themes from 1.0 to 1.1.1, but in the off chance someone has nothing else to do I would really be appreciative of an Orange theme. I loved the extreme orange theme put out for 0.8.4, and with Football season starting, well what better way to show off my love of da Bears than with an orange theme..

I want Nextang!

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I know y'all are busy porting over existing themes from 1.0 to 1.1.1, but in the off chance someone has nothing else to do I would really be appreciative of an Orange theme. I loved the extreme orange theme put out for 0.8.4, and with Football season starting, well what better way to show off my love of da Bears than with an orange theme..

I want Nextang!

Nextang was nice, but not enough orange for me.. Also is going to go great with the fall season! I am currently trying to get in touch with the dev of extreme orange, I noticed he was theming for DX as of August so hopefully I can get permission to port it.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bgill, Black n Bold is now available to be added to the OP.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Black N Bold Added to OP!! Get it while its Hot!!!!!

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Not sure if this is meant to go here, but its pretty awesome. I decided to see how long I could go without charging. Here it is:
BbV1U.jpg

dcaum

Reaction score
Do you think there will ever be an official pink theme for this rom?

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Executive Series is fully updated and ported to 1.1.1
Available to be put in OP.