Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.1.1

tominabox1

Reaction score
the latest version of Launcher Pro lets you set custom icons for shortcuts even off the dock. If you dont use LP, use Desktop Visualizer app.

RevivaL

Reaction score
ah, yeah i forgot about that. i have plus too. should i just drop the folder on my sd card?

tominabox1

Reaction score
probably want to limit it to the icons you'll use. the gallery doesnt do very good with 1000 icons in one place.

RevivaL

Reaction score
yeah, i was just going to go ahead and just select 5-10, and use them on my home screen

RevivaL

Reaction score
bgill, i tried out inverto red, but I decided to go a different root. i installed the default theme, but the font you used it still my main fault. how do i change it back to default?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flash the stock theme. Then reflash your current theme

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tominabox1

Reaction score
Bgill does a lot of work and you probably missed out on all the name calling nonsense that went on a week or two ago. I don't blame him for getting away from it.

If you want to port the theme, you can do it too. If you have some patience you could probably do it yourself.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any plans on porting NexTang? Still holding my breath....

with all the recent issues with porting themes. I decided i wont be porting themes unless the dev asks me to.

Or is it because you made your own theme and you would rather people download it. You used to port them no problem.

Excuse me!!! I have always had my own themes and working on porting!!! You little ungrateful ass!!!!

im done!!! really that pissed me off! Peace out all!!!!

Armyof2

Reaction score

with all the recent issues with porting themes. I decided i wont be porting themes unless the dev asks me to.

Or is it because you made your own theme and you would rather people download it. You used to port them no problem.

Wow...dick move...these guys don't do this out of an obligation to any of us and there are some devs who don't want their themes ported. So if you want your theme ported...find the dev who originated it and bug him to see if he'll port it or see if he'll ask bgill55 or one of the other themes to port it.

Just for future reference...you won't get any good responses out of a message like this...it's kinda douchey to accuse him of not porting so that he can drive his own theme. Besides...he's been porting and doing upkeep on his own theme so your statement is even more way off base. I don't blame him for being pissed

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Excuse me!!! I have always had my own themes and working on porting!!! You little ungrateful ass!!!!

Dude don't let one ass bag totally ruin everything. There are tons of other people on here that enjoy your work, and appreciate everything that you have done.

Armyof2

Reaction score

Dude don't let one ass bag totally ruin everything. There are tons of other people on here that enjoy your work, and appreciate everything that you have done.

Sho'nuff. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a better themer around.

tominabox1

Reaction score
WHAT? My Droid X theme that I didnt really make and only just barely updated to 1.1.1 is so much better than Incognito....

NOT! bgill really is the tits. The guy knows what he's doing.

T

treym

Sean, you're a real big boy all by yourself. Why don't YOU port it. WTF are you huh? What, bgill is OBLIGATED TO YOU?

Perhaps when you decide to stop rollerskating on planet retard SOMEBODY might take your words as intelligent thought. What an idiot! Your an insult to human intelligence. GOD... go somewhere by yourself and don't talk... EVER. You're wasting everyone's brain cells. DOUCHE

@bgill you're one of the Android theming greats. To hell with this guy. Don't quit man!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sho'nuff. As far as I'm concerned there isn't a better themer around.

Well Idk.. Xeudoxus know's his stuffz :)

Bgill.. My man.. WAIT

Kk, let's restart.

Bgill, don't let one guy with a chip on his shoulder get on your nerves. There is always the 1 guy who feels he has a smart ass comment to make. Ignore them and continue to make kick ass themes.

Kk, that's better. :)