Saying goodbye to the Razr forum :(

Reaction score
I also went through a couple of razrs before Verizon switched me to the rezound. I just do not have luck with Motorola phones although the razr is really a great one for everyone else.

I have had my rezound for about a month and love it!! The screen is amazing, great call quality and no data issues. I also really like sense. I can easily see myself happy with this phone for a very long time.

Good luck with your new phone!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, sorry to hear about the continued issues with the Razr. I've been lucky (known on wood) enough to never have had replaced my OG Droid, Droid X (which I purchased used), and current Bionic. They just worked for me. Good luck with the Rezound.

This mirrors me to a tee...except replace Bionic with RAZR. The flip side is I'm on my 2nd Rezound...both with the exact same issues. Go figure. lol. It really is a crap shoot to get a decent working phone from any manufacture.

OP
PhDCow

PhDCow

Reaction score
I was going to be on my 3rd Razr when the rep agreed to switch phones completely. I didn't pay anything for the switch because the Rezound came out before the Razr (according to her at least).

I can tell you that yesterday was just a disaster when I got my phone with no battery, no charger, no manual, nothing. I've written my letter to corporate including the name of each rep I spoke with because half of them never made notes in my account and I had 2 liars yesterday alone. But one of the managers at a retail local hooked me up with a charger, a standard battery, and an extended battery with the cover for free.

Good luck to everyone - it's ICS day, right? Enjoy!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I had the same relationship when I used to use Blackberries, I would go through 4 or 5 of them until I got a good one. When I got the Razr I had to switch it out once to get one with a speaker that didn't rattle. Luckily my MAXX has been good on the first one I got (fingers crossed), hope you enjoy the Rezound and it gives you no more problems.

Zandar

Reaction score
So long, traitor!

Just kidding. The Rezound is a fantastic phone (don't like it as much as my RAZR, but different strokes and all that).

Speaking of Different Strokes:
View attachment 50939