Goodbye Moto... for now

Spydaz

Reaction score
I actually bought a pebble blue sgs3, used it for a few days and decided to go back to my RAZR MAXX.

The sgs3 is a fantastic phone but its just too big and very gimmicky. Felt like a toy that you really have to keep protected compared to my MAXX. The reception for both 3G and 4G cant touch the MAXX. Oh and the battery is no where near the MAXX (obviously) but it is good for a Sammy lol.

I still have both just listed the sgs3 on eBay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Spydaz said:
I actually bought a pebble blue sgs3, used it for a few days and decided to go back to my RAZR MAXX.

The sgs3 is a fantastic phone but its just too big and very gimmicky. Felt like a toy that you really have to keep protected compared to my MAXX. The reception for both 3G and 4G cant touch the MAXX. Oh and the battery is no where near the MAXX (obviously) but it is good for a Sammy lol.

Yeah... The phone sucks, but feel free to buy it from me. Lol.

Spydaz

Reaction score
Actually no LMAO. Nowhere does it state buy the phone from me.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Spydaz said:

I'll give you an actual blue pebble for it.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Spydaz said:
LMAO. A shiny one or dull one?

A dull one of course! It's not like it has JB or anything. ;p

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
droid2drummer said:
You know it doesn't matter what you get. As soon as you get it the life of the new is short lived.
Another flagship will be out and you'll be pissed you didn't wait. Or you can spend all your money buying them all... I'm trying and its not easy to save...lol

I think if you shortened the scope you'd come out better. Technically excluding the galaxy nexus the Razr and Maxx have been the flag ship phones on Verizon for quite awhile. I'm not going to count the SG III just because its available everywhere. If you look at it that I guess it makes since. In terms of actual technology there's no way.

Edit: "that way" "sense"

Androidatic

Reaction score
I sold my Razr and got an iPhone 4s in May. I jail broke it and aside from Swiftkey there isn't really much else I miss.

I had to turn off 4G to get through the day so I'm not missing 4G at all. The Retina display is so clear that viewing a smaller screen hasn't been a problem.

I really wish Moto would have put the Razr HD tech into the Razr. If they had I probably wouldn't have jumped ship.

It was a very difficult decision to make but one that I don't regret. I refuse to buy a Samsung and just wasn't impressed with the HTC One. Moto was my last hope but their decision to pump out phones like OctoMom pumps out kids really soured me.