Goodbye Moto... for now

mustangdroid

Reaction score
since this website has about 20 new articles a day about the GSIII I'm giving it a shot tomorrow to see what is all the fuss about . I have the original DROID RAZR and this will be my first time with a non Motorola smartphone. If I don't see anything special about the GSIII i will get the RAZR maxx. My original plan was to wait for the RAZR HD but they are taking too long. So guys what should I do? Wait for the RAZR HD? Or get on the hype train of the GSIII.

Last edited:

Caesars

Reaction score
Just remember, plastic does not = cheap ;).

Googorola MAXX

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
since this website has about 20 new articles a day about the GSIII I'm giving it a shot tomorrow to see what is all the fuss about . I have the original DROID RAZR and this will be my first time with a non Motorola smartphone. If I don't see anything special about the GSIII i will get the RAZR maxx. My original plan was to wait for the RAZR HD but they are taking too long. So guys what should I do? Wait for the RAZR HD? Or get on the hype train of the GSIII.

You know it doesn't matter what you get. As soon as you get it the life of the new is short lived.
Another flagship will be out and you'll be pissed you didn't wait. Or you can spend all your money buying them all... I'm trying and its not easy to save...lol
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hope you have a great experience with the s3 :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'm on my first Samsung after being a big Moto guy. I'm very pleased! Motolocked can get bent! :happy3:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just curious what makes it better ... since my only 2 smartphones have been Moto's? What is it that lures you to it?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
New avatar?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
M

mustangdroid

Reaction score
Just curious what makes it better ... since my only 2 smartphones have been Moto's? What is it that lures you to it?

The 20 threads a day. Lol i never seen a phone be this hyped before so it must be good.

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Ya just never know when he might be back. Keeps people on their toes :icon_ devil:

Nevermind, I found'm! :D

wqzz89.gif