Just switched from a GN to Razr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimo91

Reaction score
GNex flamers should stay in their kiddie pool cause well if you wanna say your phone is the best stay in your own forums. Y'all always troll here start some crap and then play the victim....just like that kid on the playground that teases and throws rocks then run to the teacher crying that everyone's not playing with you.

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yikes guys, let's play nice in here :big smile:

I second this, let's keep it civil. Any more trolling or flaming and this thread will be closed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
GNex flamers should stay in their kiddie pool cause well if you wanna say your phone is the best stay in your own forums. Y'all always troll here start some crap and then play the victim....just like that kid on the playground that teases and throws rocks then run to the teacher crying that everyone's not playing with you.

Totally agree. Why must they come in here and start crap?? A couple of people have bashed the iPhone. I have the 4S but I said nary a word when someone used the phrase "whiny iPhone users". The 4S is a tremendous device. So is my RAZR. I guess the OP felt the RAZR was better or he wouldn't have traded. And I agree with him :)

gibsonlp223

Reaction score

How about you share some real facts instead of making your stupid little kid comparisons?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread closed:( Sorry folks, can't allow this to continue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.