Samsung Ends Production.. Bye Bye Galaxy Note 7

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
You can't leave, your posts are informational and humorous.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
What have you been drinking?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Looks like I've got some Apple shopping to do.

Sent from my New Note 7

It really isn't that bad :)...iPhone's are pretty solid and the iOS is moving in the right direction...

This is an older thread from earlier this year where I showed my transition from Android to Apple (although I switch back and forth when new devices come out in the land of Android)... Android to iPhone Switching Guide [Video]

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
So.. note 8, is it gonna take a year to release or maybe they skip the S8 release and go with the note 8 because of this mistake.

I'm wondering how they're gonna handle this in the long run. Completely missing out on the note 7 and waiting another year is gonna upset some people. guess we'll see.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It really isn't that bad :)...iPhone's are pretty solid and the iOS is moving in the right direction...

This is an older thread from earlier this year where I showed my transition from Android to Apple (although I switch back and forth when new devices come out in the land of Android)... Android to iPhone Switching Guide [Video]
Ban her! Ban her!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
So.. note 8, is it gonna take a year to release or maybe they skip the S8 release and go with the note 8 because of this mistake.

I'm wondering how they're gonna handle this in the long run. Completely missing out on the note 7 and waiting another year is gonna upset some people. guess we'll see.
I'm sure they won't skip the S8. The S series has far to much of a following. But I am curious what they do to bring back the S pen devices... I would like to see 1 pen released that will work with all future devices. I use the pen so much it's a critical part of a device for me.

Samsung Note 7.5

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they won't skip the S8. The S series has far to much of a following. But I am curious what they do to bring back the S pen devices... I would like to see 1 pen released that will work with all future devices. I use the pen so much it's a critical part of a device for me.

Samsung Note 7.5
Without the S-pen it's just another phone, no matter which Note. I lived just fine without one in my G2 days, between Note2 and Note4, but M added a ton of useful features I've come to rely on.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Without the S-pen it's just another phone, no matter which Note. I lived just fine without one in my G2 days, between Note2 and Note4, but M added a ton of useful features I've come to rely on.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
I can live without the S pen, and it's not the main reason I'm bummed, the phone itself is fabulous.

Sent from my New Note 7

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can live without the S pen, and it's not the main reason I'm bummed, the phone itself is fabulous.

Sent from my New Note 7
Imagine all that goodness plus a removable battery. Note4

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Very helpful Video, I'll possibly be using this again.

Sent from my New Note 7

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Imagine all that goodness plus a removable battery. Note4

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
Have you used the pen from a Note 7. It's not even comparable. It's like drawing in the sand with a 2x4 compared to a toothpick. The 7 pen is so much smoother and more accurate. I never realized how the Note 4 pen lacked silkiness until I used the 7.

Granted if it all comes down to it I'll probably go back to my 4 but man what a backwards move...

But again the odds of having an issue are so small I'm going to wait as long as I can.. I still think there is more of an answer than just the battery exploding. I think people were charging them with bad type c adapters, or cheap Chinese wireless pads or wrong chargers altogether.

Samsung Note 7.5