Samsung Ends Production.. Bye Bye Galaxy Note 7

dumpyloser

Reaction score
I think they should give me a full refund and let me keep this phone(at my own discretion and wave any liability from Samsung), OR give me a full refund and give me the s7edge

realged13

Reaction score
I just don't want the S7 Edge. I don't like my wifes near as much as I like my Note. I could go back to my Droid Turbo, but will be a real bummer. I feel as if we should get something else besides just a full refund and a $25 statement credit. They need to give us something worthwhile....

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Heartbroken over this,and now i dont know wat phone to get since there is very little i like. Lg v20, or s7 edge (maybe),the pixel just dont interest me,never liked iphone. Damn it this sucks

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Heartbroken over this,and now i dont know wat phone to get since there is very little i like. Lg v20, or s7 edge (maybe),the pixel just dont interest me,never liked iphone. Damn it this sucks

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I agree, I am not an iPhone fanboi, I don't hate them but getting anything else would be a major let down and frankly I might enjoy the iPhone learning curve.

I don't root anymore, don't play games, and the apps list is pretty small from what's used...

Sent from my New Note 7

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know this may sound hard but the best thing I can recommend for those loving the note 7 and hating to have to return it is to look at something cheap like the 5X or 6P to hold you over until next fall. Why buy a device you may not be fully committed to.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know this may sound hard but the best thing I can recommend for those loving the note 7 and hating to have to return it is to look at something cheap like the 5X or 6P to hold you over until next fall. Why buy a device you may not be fully committed to.
PC, your last sentence applies to the aforementioned as well. No one wants to make this decision.

Sent from my New Note 7

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Dollars to donuts (is that even the reference?) the S8 is going to be a beast! I guarantee you they are going to put everything but the kitchen sink into this device in order to recoup some of their lost millions, and to gain back the public's trust. Even though the hardcore Sammy fans will stick with them through thick and thin regardless. The majority of people bitching & moaning about this whole thing don't even own the Note 7, or other current Samsung device for that matter.

S5 tap'n