rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3

teh_g

Reaction score
His tweet was at midnight. When he says tomorrow, does he mean today?

oldblue

Reaction score
Is there any way we can use the blur camera and gallery apps with these? To me, the blur camera takes much better pictures and the gallery app is a little more clean looking. Hope this is possible.

mcp770

Reaction score

Lol.....setting yourself up for the "when its ready" responses. Im looking forward to it myself actually restored my 193 last night cuz I couldn't wait. Amazing difference being vanilla for a week then going back to Rubix. Night and day.

dadsterflip

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is getting an update since fission just updated to 2.2.2?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sephtin

Reaction score
Is anyone having Force Close issues on 1.8.9?

No. You shouldn't be. If going into ROM Manager, and doing their "Fix Permissions" doesn't help, then I would reload Focused again...

sephtin

Reaction score
Is there any way we can use the blur camera and gallery apps with these? To me, the blur camera takes much better pictures and the gallery app is a little more clean looking. Hope this is possible.

Camera works, Gallery hadn't worked since 1.6.
Unofficial patches on sephtin.com

dadsterflip

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is getting an update since fission just updated to 2.2.2?

Oh. Thought since you guys work pretty closely together. Didn't know if you were also coming out with your update fix etc. Reboot issues and all. Cause I'm tempted to get the leak since most people said it fixed the hot reboot and saw fission fixed it. But ya. Thx for the quick reply

Nothing to do with the changes to Fission.

riahon

Reaction score

Will your patches work on the NEW ROM, when it's released? I prefer the blur camera, also.

Droid74

Reaction score

lol...i was thinking the same thing. Guess we will find out :). Whats another day of waiting and staring at this forum :)

sephtin

Reaction score

Will your patches work on the NEW ROM, when it's released? I prefer the blur camera, also.

I hope so. As soon as I get latest test version loaded, and tested, I'll verify what works and what doesn't.. and see if I can find that works...

riahon

Reaction score
I hope so. As soon as I get latest test version loaded, and tested, I'll verify what works and what doesn't.. and see if I can find that works...

Thanks! :icon_ banana: You & Drod do great work! dancedroid Keep'em coming!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
See you ask the right people the right questions you get the answers :p. Is it sad I signed up for twitter just to follow a few developers? LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I was contemplating that very idea. Think I'll be doing that today.

mcp770

Reaction score
So does the upcoming Rubix fix the ksoftirqd/0 process from running 24/7 killing the battery? And what is this process?