RUBIX BLURRY for .340?

colchiro

Reaction score
Rom Manager (paid version) had some themes that worked on blurry roms and stock. You might try that. Just make sure you make a backup before in case they cause problems.

My biggest complaint about Blurry is the lack of a stock (dark) theme, but easy enough to fix by applying one.

Redbaron134

Reaction score
Drod2169 announced the new blurry is going inti testing so should be soon. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sfetaz

Reaction score
Is there any way to used rubix focused but still install some of the blur apps? I have tried this before but it said install failed. There are just a couple of blur apps I want, most important the all in one messaging app.

aarkay06

Reaction score
Is there any way to used rubix focused but still install some of the blur apps? I have tried this before but it said install failed. There are just a couple of blur apps I want, most important the all in one messaging app.

focused could never install blur apps coz framework doesnt support it. wait for rubix blurry. Drod said its coming out soon

sephtin

Reaction score
WHATS UP with the NEW blurry DROD?!?!?!?!? ;-P

Drod has been swamped. I saw a test version floating around (I test for Focused, but won't touch a blur based ROM..)... so just a matter of time.

Redbaron134

Reaction score
This was put out on twitter just a short while ago so it's should be out soon.

"drod2169: Focused 1.9.7 and blurry 1.8 will hopefully be out no later than Monday morning."
--http://www.twitter.com/drod2169/status/28145616869658625

DMFA

Reaction score
Is it true that blurry has working HDMI? I love Focused, but that might entice me.

Ro6d33zY

Reaction score
I'm sure if he has HDMI working for Blurry, Focused will as well...

Swyped with my Droid X! Flying with Liberty & OC to 1.4 Ghz

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Is it true that blurry has working HDMI? I love Focused, but that might entice me.

im pretty sure all blur roms have HDMI working. Cant wait for rubix blurry!