Rubix Blurry 2.0

lao.tzu

Reaction score
I like your dock icons.
Looks like a nice and minimalistic theme.
Thank you for replying.

What I still don't understand is I guess.. To blurry or focused?
Both have themes.

Sent from my DROIDX

ecfiffer

Reaction score
After looking at that link... I feel like my home screen is a cluster. But the honeycomb theme is nice. Missing the clock though, and my OCD would rather the icons be moved over or show the clock. This rom is rockin though. I love the custom oc and increased battery life. Mad props to drod!

Newt86

Reaction score
I like your dock icons.
Looks like a nice and minimalistic theme.
Thank you for replying.

What I still don't understand is I guess.. To blurry or focused?
Both have themes.

Sent from my DROIDX

From my understanding if you like have all the widgets like social networking, newsfeeds, etc and the ability to quick upload ur photos, You'd like blurry.

And if you just want a stripped phone that doesn't have all the widgets that constantly update, (that some people never use) you should get focused.

lao.tzu

Reaction score
Cool... Thanks.
So, in that case... I am going to stick with focused. I only used power widget, calendar, and clock.
And they all work on focused

Sent from my DROIDX

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
1865aacd-6fb0-535d.jpg

Rubix Blurry 2.0 w/ honeycomb theme for Apex looks great runs great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Please Spread the wealth w/honeycomb..I cant find it anywhere..I've only seen for Liberty but I don't think it'll work for Rubix

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...eme-honeybread-apex-1-4-updated-3-2-11-a.html

This is the theme I used there is a version 1 and version 2 i installed version 1 first the version 2 but I noticed it removed notification bar clock which now that its gone I kind of miss it

clintock

Reaction score
Very new to the droid and rooting etc. But im looking for a faster rom than stock. I don't know how to flash or wipe. Looking for help

anrichardson

Reaction score
I have installed blurry 2.0, but I'm having issues with the governors. I was able to change the governor to conservative in Terminal, but in setcpu/droid overclock it doesn't see them. I did not have this issue on Focused 2.0. I was able to change the governor with different profiles, which was awesome. Any thoughts?

clintock

Reaction score
Tried downloading this rom twice and it says unsuccessful in both attempts

jgmarz

Reaction score
Update Blurry?

I see that Rubix Blurry 2.0 has been released:

rubiX Blurry 2.0: So fast, it blurs by - Rubik - AllDroid Public Board - rubiX Blurry 2.0: So fast, it blurs by - Rubik - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home

I want to flash this, but I have some questions first.

Will stock themes or Rubix 1.8 themes work on Rubix 2.0?

Will the phone take a battery hit by setting the governor to interactive?

Also, does this change overclocking? Should we not overclock if we change these settings? Do they overwrite one another, or are they meant to be used in tandem?

Does 2.0 have Quick Clock included like 1.8?

If I do flash it, will this:
Download: DROID X Dark Themed Blur Widgets by Bgill55 - Android Apps List - Tech News

work?

Right now, I'm on Apex 1.4.1 and I use this:

imoseyon: I Got a ZIP (imoseyon mods)

Can I use this with Rubix Blurry 2.0 as well? Or is this not to be used since Drod has added all the new governors?

I'll probably flash this rom anyway, but I wanted to see if anybody could answer these questions first.

Great work, and thanks for the release Drod! Looking forward to running this as my main rom!

Lot of questions ;)

Let me start from the bottom, and work my way up.
You can use imoseyon's mods, but I have further mods than Marius does, so it'd be best to leave it as I released.

I think the dark blur widgets by bgill are from the older, 2.3.15 froyo OTA.

All themes that worked on 1.8, will work on 2.0.

2.0 Does include QuickClock. 2.0 is 1.8 with newer and improved tweaks, and the new governors.

The new governors DO NOT affect overclocking. Overclock your little heart out ;)

The new governors handle the way the CPU scales the clock speeds. OnDemand (the stock DX governor) scales speed up based on a sampling rate, up threshold, and the users use.

Interactive ONLY uses the users use, providing a speed boost. This can yield either battery decrease, or increase, depending on said use (e.g. if you sit on your phone and web browse for an hour straight, the cpu wouldn't scale down as often as ondemand)

Conservative scales DOWN more often than ondemand and interactive. It uses both sampling rate, up threshold, and also includes a down threshold. This would yield the best battery life of the three.

Hope my novel answers your questions dancedroid
Any progress on a Blurry update like Focused? Loving Blurry 2.0

Rocko

Reaction score
Drod, please put back the stock multi-touch(white) keyboard. Please!

Desigos

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to download this ROM? I think alldroid is down at the moment...