[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Blurry 1.0

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This theme took some time. Sorry for the delays. I won't be making all of the different color variations due to time and money constraints so you guys are stuck with green for now lol. This theme is based off my original Black Bar Theme as well as Nextheme from Manup, and some tweaks from Sephtin's BBM. This theme was tested on rubiX Blurry 1.0 only! however; it should work with any deodexed 2.2 Blur Based rom. Feel free to try it out and report how it works, but please... Make a backup first!

Credit to MrSinister1, (thanks for all the testing!) Manup, Sephtin, Drod, and everyone else in the mod community!

I give you Black Juice Green v2 for rubiX Blurry 1.0 / 1.5

20532d1290124677-theme-black-juice-v2-rubix-focused-1-8-6-bj1.8.png

* note - The screen shots above are from rubiX Focused, not Blurry, The drop down for this rom says rubiX Blurry not Focused so dont worry - Thanks

As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named Black.Juice.Green.Blur.2.2.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! Also, I know the buttons are dark grey with black text, I like it this way, if you do not, feel free to mod my Theme but please give credit where its due! Also, this theme is not complete. I have plans to rework a lot of the icons/text, but with the high demand I've had to finish, this is what you get for now! Please check back for updates!

** Change Log **

- Colorized Buttons (no more dark grey)
- Added more Green!

** UPDATE - This works with Blurry 1.5.2 - Enjoy :)

If you like my work and want to help keep this theme going please Donate <3 Much thanks to the few who have, Its greatly appreciated!

Enjoy Guys
! :icon_ banana:

Attachments

• Black.Juice.Green.Blur.2.2.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 589
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This theme took some time. Sorry for the delays.

I present to you, Black Juice Blue for rubiX Blurry 1.0 / 1.5

20737d1290438118-theme-black-juice-v2-rubix-focused-1-8-6-black.juice.blue.ss.png

* note - The screen shots above are from rubiX Focused, not Blurry, The drop down for this rom says rubiX Blurry not Focused so dont worry - Thanks

As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named black.juice.blue.v2.1.rubiX.focused.1.8.6.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! Wallpaper attached below! Please check back for updates!

** Change Log **

- Colorized Buttons (no more dark grey)
- Added more Blue!

** UPDATE - This works with Blurry 1.5.2 - Enjoy :)

If you like my work and want to help keep this theme going please Donate <3 Much thanks to the few who have, Its greatly appreciated!

Enjoy Guys
! :icon_ banana:

Attachments

• Black.Juice.Blue.SS.png
    Black.Juice.Blue.SS.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Black.Juice.Blue.Blur.2.2.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 472
  • blue_wallpaper.jpg
    blue_wallpaper.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11,668

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
is this a blk bar mod or a more complete theme?

Edit: i guess i should have looked at black juice for focused lol sorry

dakoop

Reaction score
Can't wait

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dakoop

Reaction score
Bump for update

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its almost finished, Keep checking back today, It will be up ASAP ;)

- Edit - Finished :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Looks beautiful Juice! Is the keyboard black also?

No keyboard mods in this one. I was thinking about packaging one of the custom keyboards from wjd in the theme, but I didn't want to scare people away from the theme because of it. Its really easy to install any keyboard you want.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

No keyboard mods in this one. I was thinking about packaging one of the custom keyboards from wjd in the theme, but I didn't want to scare people away from the theme because of it. Its really easy to install any keyboard you want.

I understand.

Thanks to you and those involved:)

MrSinister1

Reaction score
hey folks for those of you that are rockin blurry you've got to check out this theme I've benn sporting it for a while to help juice with testing and its very clean, polished and great to look at. Also the man worked his butt off, he's pressed for time and money and I gave a little to the cause so if you like this beautiful theme along with an excellent ROM in blurry then consider donating if you haven't already to these guys they deserve it and we want to keep getting our hands on great stuff like this so if you've got it share it

nepperz

Reaction score
I actuallyliked this theme.. right up until gmail quit syncing and battery life would go bonkers because the phone was constantly trying to sync.. if you get a fix let me know... be back in a heart beat

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I actuallyliked this theme.. right up until gmail quit syncing and battery life would go bonkers because the phone was constantly trying to sync.. if you get a fix let me know... be back in a heart beat

I highly doubt it was from the theme, I didnt touch the gmail apk. Blurry has had issues with Gmail not syncing properly. Best thing to do is to remove your Gmail account then add it back or try clearing the cache/settings for Gmail.

JOx

Reaction score

How would I go about installing a black swype keyboard?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App