[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Focused 1.6 - Final

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This theme took some time. Sorry for the delays. I won't be making all of the different color variations due to time and money constraints so you guys are stuck with this and green for now lol. This theme is based off my original Black Bar Theme as well as Nextheme from Manup, and some tweaks from Sephtin's BBM.

Credit to Manup, Sephtin, Drod, and everyone else in the mod community!

I present to you, Black Juice Blue v1 for rubiX Focused 1.6

attachment.php

As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named Black.Juice.Blue.rubiX.1.6.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! Also, I know the buttons are dark grey with black text, I like it this way, if you do not, feel free to mod my Theme but please give credit where its due! Also, this theme is not complete. I have plans to rework a lot of the icons/text, but with the high demand I've had to finish, this is what you get for now! Please check back for updates!

** Change Log from Black Juice for rubiX 1.0 **

- 10% Battery Increments
- Settings.apk fully themed
- Dialer text issue fixed
- Working Black Sliders
- Changed every Icon imaginable
- Full theme (mostly)

** UPDATED 11/9 - Fixed battery increment back to 10%, Dunno what happened sorry about that!

** UPDATED 11/18 - Added a button fix for those having trouble seeing the black on grey SS below.

20489d1290096668-theme-black-juice-rubix-focused-1-6-final-grn-btns.png

Download Link below, also attached the wallpaper and added my Icon Pack (Icons.zip) Instructions for Icon's HERE

If you like my work... Donate <3

Enjoy Guys! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Due to popular Demand, I give you Black Juice Green v1 for rubiX Focused 1.6

attachment.php

As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named Black.Juice.Green.rubiX.1.6.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! Also, I know the buttons are dark grey with black text, I like it this way, if you do not, feel free to mod my Theme but please give credit where its due! Also, this theme is not complete. I have plans to rework a lot of the icons/text, but with the high demand I've had to finish, this is what you get for now! Please check back for updates!

** Change Log from Black Juice for rubiX 1.0 **

- 10% Battery Increments
- Settings.apk fully themed
- Dialer text issue fixed
- Working Black Sliders
- Changed every Icon imaginable
- Full theme (mostly)

** UPDATED 11/9 - Fixed battery increment back to 10%, Dunno what happened sorry about that!

** UPDATED 11/18 - Added a button fix for those having trouble seeing the black on grey SS below.

attachment.php

Download Link below, also attached the wallpaper and added my Icon Pack Above (Icons.zip) Instructions for Icon's HERE

If you like my work... Donate <3

Enjoy Guys! :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Well it's about time! Haha j/k, install was smooth and so far it looks great! Will check in with any bugs I find.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well it's about time! Haha j/k, install was smooth and so far it looks great! Will check in with any bugs I find.

Yeah sorry for the delay, been really busy.

cruckus

Reaction score
How did you get it to say rubix instead of verizon

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
How did you get it to say rubix instead of verizon

Very easily. Google how to change verizon wireless text... you'll find it!

Last edited:

Inkarnit

Reaction score
What is different in this theme from my previous black juice v2? I see grey buttons and the custom SD card icon in the notification bar as well as some adjustments to the power control widget. Anything else I'm missing? I love your themes and upgrading to the latest was a no brainer.

Edit: also, have you ever thought about doing the keyboards at all? I used metamorph to change my swype keyboard to dark purple neon, but the blue one would go well with your theme.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What is different in this theme from my previous black juice v2? I see grey buttons and the custom SD card icon in the notification bar as well as some adjustments to the power control widget. Anything else I'm missing? I love your themes and upgrading to the latest was a no brainer.

Edit: also, have you ever thought about doing the keyboards at all? I used metamorph to change my swype keyboard to dark purple neon, but the blue one would go well with your theme.

I was actually thinking about packaging some keyboards but its really up to the users on which they prefer. I'm using the Multi Touch Green version atm, but it changes with my mood lol.

Alot has changed, packaged settings apk with new icons, added new menu icons, changed dialer overlay, grey text in drop down, 10% battery increments, contact icons changed (phone, email, txt). Few other things, still a work in progress, but I have gotten a lot of messages about my theme so I fig'd Id put this out before the masses got restless lol!

DThomp

Reaction score
Installed a couple of hours ago. Looks good and no problems so far. I like the cube in the notification drop down better than the droid (sorry sephtin).

I have a couple keyboards to submit to see if you like them. They are from Myn's Warm two point two by Incubus26. I just put it on my wifes incredible along with a KingsKernal #5 and the keyboards are sweet.

CAP201011082046-1.jpg

CAP2010110820451-1-1.jpg

These would be awesome on the X. I hope I can find someone to do them.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

detox

Reaction score
i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

detox

Reaction score
ok i have another questiom i just thought of (SORRY)...i have the dx camera(blur camera from fission) on my sd card. will this work on rubix 1.6

oo3

Reaction score
As always, thank you for this and your hard work.

I love this theme but already missing the green version...

JRobzilla

Reaction score
i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

For the wallpaper it may very well be somewhere on your card, but to set it as my wallpaper I came to this site via the web browser (not the app) and on the first page where the wallpaper is shown you can click hold and save image or set as wallpaper.