[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Focused 1.6 - Final

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm noticing in your screenshots that you changed icons for apps... but I'm not seeing any changed app icons on my phone. Am I missing something? I see everything else though...

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, I'm noticing in your screenshots that you changed icons for apps... but I'm not seeing any changed app icons on my phone. Am I missing something? I see everything else though...

Those are custom Icons I've put together over the years, I used BetterCut to create the shortcuts with the custom PNG's. They are not part of the theme, but I can email you them if you like!

** Added download link to first post for the icons, enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Installed a couple of hours ago. Looks good and no problems so far. I like the cube in the notification drop down better than the droid (sorry sephtin).

I have a couple keyboards to submit to see if you like them. They are from Myn's Warm two point two by Incubus26. I just put it on my wifes incredible along with a KingsKernal #5 and the keyboards are sweet.

CAP201011082046-1.jpg

CAP2010110820451-1-1.jpg

These would be awesome on the X. I hope I can find someone to do them.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Send me the apk's Ill see what I can do!

oo3

Reaction score
Thank you for the green theme! Installed the blue one last night, then wake up this morning to the green one!

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Thank you for the green theme! Installed the blue one last night, then wake up this morning to the green one!

Yeah, no kidding... I saw the blue one and downloaded/installed it right before I boarded my plane to come home yesterday. I spent the flight theming my phone with it, changing my clock skin to something blue, getting the text color right on the weather part of the clock, adjusting color schemes in handcent SMS, replacing my swype keyboard with a blue one, changing ADW to have blue button presses and blue transparent background... then the green one is available today. I'm not sure what to do! lol

Inkarnit

Reaction score

Those are custom Icons I've put together over the years, I used BetterCut to create the shortcuts with the custom PNG's. They are not part of the theme, but I can email you them if you like!

I'm sure I won't be the only one with this question, so rather than respond via PM, I'll put it here:

Once I have this icons.rar file, what do I do with it in order to apply the changes? I've been learning a lot about changing my phone around but this is a new change for me :)

jloya

Reaction score

Yeah, no kidding... I saw the blue one and downloaded/installed it right before I boarded my plane to come home yesterday. I spent the flight theming my phone with it, changing my clock skin to something blue, getting the text color right on the weather part of the clock, adjusting color schemes in handcent SMS, replacing my swype keyboard with a blue one, changing ADW to have blue button presses and blue transparent background... then the green one is available today. I'm not sure what to do! lol

take another flight? :p

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I'm sure I won't be the only one with this question, so rather than respond via PM, I'll put it here:

Once I have this icons.rar file, what do I do with it in order to apply the changes? I've been learning a lot about changing my phone around but this is a new change for me :)

You will need a program like Better Cut or Desktop Visualizer to create custom shortcuts. I use both, but prefer Better Cut for simple icons.

Open the Icons.zip and copy out the Icons into a new folder named Icons. Copy this folder onto your SDcard and place it into the Pictures folder. If you don't have a Pictures folder, make one! then place the Icons folder inside. After that install Better Cut via the market.

Once you install Better Cut...
1. Long press on the home screen and select "Shortcuts".
2. Select Better Cut.
3. Once inside Better Cut its pretty straight forward, select Installed Apps.
4. Select the app you're making a shortcut for.
5. Tap the "Change Icon" button. Browse for the icons folder.
6. Select the Icon you want.
7. Press "Create" and the Shortcut will be created on your home screen!

Enjoy :)

detox

Reaction score
i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

I have no idea why WiFi isn't working, nothing in the theme should have touched WiFi at all. I would recommend doing a cache wipe and if all else fails fac. reset or reinstall rubiX.

It might, I think Sephtin has a patch for it on his site www.septhtin.com

i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

For the wallpaper it may very well be somewhere on your card, but to set it as my wallpaper I came to this site via the web browser (not the app) and on the first page where the wallpaper is shown you can click hold and save image or set as wallpaper.

^ Yep, its on the first page under attachments!

:icon_ banana:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. Finally got wifi working. Love the theme. Got the wallpaper from browser. Don't think I'll be going back to apeX any time soon!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Inkarnit

Reaction score

take another flight? :p

Unfortunately my next trip to Arizona will be made via car when I move there, probably in January. lol

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Okay, not sure if this is just me but today I charged my battery to full. When I picked the phone back up to use it (after maybe half an hour) I noticed 2 of the circular "blips" were empty (80%). However, it seemed way too fast for 20% of my battery to be gone so I plugged it in. Well on the lock screen when I did this it said I had 90% battery left, which would mean only 1 circular blip should have been gone. I unplugged it and sure enough 2 blips were still not lit.

Can anyone else confirm this?