Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
As always, thank you for this and your hard work.

I love this theme but already missing the green version...

^ Working on a Green'er version as we speak, I dont really love the blue with the colored Icons. It should be done today :)

i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

I have no idea why WiFi isn't working, nothing in the theme should have touched WiFi at all. I would recommend doing a cache wipe and if all else fails fac. reset or reinstall rubiX.

ok i have another questiom i just thought of (SORRY)...i have the dx camera(blur camera from fission) on my sd card. will this work on rubix 1.6

It might, I think Sephtin has a patch for it on his site www.septhtin.com

i just downloaded and applied rubix 1.6 with blackjuice theme and i have two questions. first is the wallpaper...i can't seem to find it anywhere on my phone and i dont see a sticky for it. do you have a link? second is my wifi...i like to use wifi at home for battery preservation but it is now not working. any suggestions?

For the wallpaper it may very well be somewhere on your card, but to set it as my wallpaper I came to this site via the web browser (not the app) and on the first page where the wallpaper is shown you can click hold and save image or set as wallpaper.

^ Yep, its on the first page under attachments!

:icon_ banana:

teh_g

Reaction score
This was a nice treat to come back to after my vacation.

trillonometry

Reaction score
Nice. Holding off for the green version. Something about the battery being green just feels right.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jloya

Reaction score
theme looks awesome :), i may wait to hold off for a green version but this is definitely tempting...

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Nice. Holding off for the green version. Something about the battery being green just feels right.

theme looks awesome :), i may wait to hold off for a green version but this is definitely tempting...

Bah, get it now. You can always change to green later like I am. This theme rocks!

jloya

Reaction score

Bah, get it now. You can always change to green later like I am. This theme rocks!

but i have greeen right now :p

this theme does look cleaner though...

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

jloya

Reaction score

So true....

Testing Green Now ;)

cant wait :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Green is done, check 2nd post on page 1. Enjoy guys!

:icon_ banana:

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

detox

Reaction score

For the wallpaper it may very well be somewhere on your card, but to set it as my wallpaper I came to this site via the web browser (not the app) and on the first page where the wallpaper is shown you can click hold and save image or set as wallpaper.

Thanks. You're the man!