Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its just for the handful of people who don't like the dark grey. Im going to make new buttons soon and redo some other things but this is it for now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Its just for the handful of people who don't like the dark grey. Im going to make new buttons soon and redo some other things but this is it for now.

No! Not good enough! LOL I'm just giving you a hard time :) I liked the grey buttons.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

No! Not good enough! LOL I'm just giving you a hard time :) I liked the grey buttons.

LOL, they Grey ones are still in by default unless you opt for the other theme package with the stockish grey ones. I'm actually trying to get these new buttons working but for some reason they look like crap :/

droidxchat

Reaction score
hey juicemane,

the new focused 1.8.6 changes the lockscreen clock's position to the left from the center. i actually prefer it this way, but black juice moves it back to center. any idea what files i can edit to move it back to the left?

Inkarnit

Reaction score
hey juicemane,

the new focused 1.8.6 changes the lockscreen clock's position to the left from the center. i actually prefer it this way, but black juice moves it back to center. any idea what files i can edit to move it back to the left?

I don't know which files they were, but I believe it is 8 different files.

droidxchat

Reaction score
hey juicemane,

you sure? i would assume it to simply be an xml variable...

Inkarnit

Reaction score
hey juicemane,

Not 100% sure, no. What I do know is that there was something like an 8 file variation between framework-res.apk of 1.6 and 1.8.6 and considering that the only changes in them are the text location and maybe the sliders...

sephtin

Reaction score
hey juicemane,

ya, changes to .xml in framework-res/res/layout/keyguard_* files..

GTvert90

Reaction score
Green buttons look badass. But I'm a fan of blue. Can't wait till its done. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Green buttons look badass. But I'm a fan of blue. Can't wait till its done. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks! Just finished installing 1.8.6, after that Im going to test some tweaks and see how the new build of my theme works. Ill keep you guys posted as always!

droidxchat

Reaction score