RUBIX BLURRY for .340?

sephtin

Reaction score
RubiX Blurry ---- for 2.3.340

Drod, will you be finishing this soon?

I was running DarkSlide Blurry and enjoying it before trying Focused 1.9.5.
I like Focused, but find the Blurred ROMs more functional for my needs.

When it's done.
I know he's working on it...

To give you an idea.. he worked on Focused for a long time before the first alpha test version came out.. and between the first alpha of Focused.. there were more than 20 alpha/beta/RC versions before it came out.

I don't do anything with Blurry (testing or otherwise).. but for all I know, it could be tomorrow, or it could be second Tuesday of next week....

Sorry for not having the answer you're looking for, and perhaps Drod can shed some light...

I also think it's extremely cool that there is enough interest, that people are getting restless, agitated, and perhaps sometimes angry about there not being 2.3.340 version available... but know that Drod is aware, and is working on it.. and when it's done, everyone will be happy and there will be singing and dancing and joyous laughter in the streets by those few people that actually want a blur version of a ROM.

djstnick

Reaction score
I also think it's extremely cool that there is enough interest, that people are getting restless, agitated, and perhaps sometimes angry about there not being 2.3.340 version available... but know that Drod is aware, and is working on it.. and when it's done, everyone will be happy and there will be singing and dancing and joyous laughter in the streets by those few people that actually want a blur version of a ROM.

+1 to that :)

BigRoob

Reaction score
For myself and the rest of the newbies to the ROMS could someone please explain this blurry talk?

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry guys... when its done.. haven't had much time lately.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
For myself and the rest of the newbies to the ROMS could someone please explain this blurry talk?

I was once a newbie, so i will shed some light to your predicament. Blur is basically the UI "enhancement" Moto came up with to make android "better". Its just like how HTC has their 'Sense' UI. Both are different and look different and some do not like Blur but i find it useful. Basically thats it, if you want more info try the search because im sure other have asked this question. But i certainly am patiently waiting for an upcoming Blur update. Excuse my bad grammar.

colchiro

Reaction score
A blurry rom will be most similar to the stock phone. If all you want is a stock phone with Verizon's bloat removed, you might prefer a blurry rom.

Some rom developers try to create a rom that is more like the original Google look and feel before Motorola modified it (AOSP). That means that you will need to use different apps for dialing, pics, email, etc.

I prefer a Blur rom b/c I like the apps I currently use.

puck3511

Reaction score
I may be the only man in here that actually enjoys Blur..meanwhile...is there a BLURRY version avaiable or coming out for the droid X .340 update? I'd like to know..

Your definetly NOT alone i love BLUR and am still looking for a good BLUR rom/theme. That would be worth donating for!!