TranQuility 3.5.1 to Rubix?

jdub71

Reaction score
Is this as straight forward as I hope it to be? My understanding is that the TBH rom is .340 once you go with TranQuility 3.5.1. Can I go from that to a Rubix rom? I would like the most recent blurry one, but focused will work as well. Just wanting to make sure that if this is going backward, I wont end up rendering the X useless.
Thanks!

jdhas

Reaction score
Is this as straight forward as I hope it to be? My understanding is that the TBH rom is .340 once you go with TranQuility 3.5.1. Can I go from that to a Rubix rom? I would like the most recent blurry one, but focused will work as well. Just wanting to make sure that if this is going backward, I wont end up rendering the X useless.
Thanks!

Just make sure you use a rubiX ROM that is for the leak, and follow the installation instructions carefully.

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!

If you wanna be sure that the tranquility stuff is all gone, tbh just released the system only sbf for .340 stock. So if your on any .04 bootloader, you can run that sbf and be back to stock blurry .340.

From there, installing rubix is no problem at all. I'm just not sure that going straight from tranquility to rubix will be flawless.

sephtin

Reaction score
Thanks!

If you wanna be sure that the tranquility stuff is all gone, tbh just released the system only sbf for .340 stock. So if your on any .04 bootloader, you can run that sbf and be back to stock blurry .340.

From there, installing rubix is no problem at all. I'm just not sure that going straight from tranquility to rubix will be flawless.

Focused formats /system.. so it *should* be pretty straight forward. The only thing that I've seen reported several times, is if you installed a custom boot animation via tranquility's tools, that it will stay... so if you want the stock boot animation, you will likely want to fix that before switching ROMs.

If you have any troubles, post, I'm sure someone will be able to get you fixed up.
Also, since Tranq is based on Blur, you'll want to wipe data/cache... probably boot loop if you don't.

OP
J

jdub71

Reaction score
Wiped data/cache and installed rubixblurry 2.3.230 with no problems. Thanks for the great input!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App