Root or Wait for 2.1.......

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/10247-how-install-2-1-easy-way.html

follow that if you can not root after that just stay with the stock phone, seriously. I am not a hack and I was able to root in 10 mins s=just following the posts people made on this particular thread. I was rooted, installed the flash_image and recovery. I unrooted because the files i downloaded blocks ota according to the person I downloaded from. I am in contact with motorola I am trying to squeeze a time frame out of them, not having much luck, but if it is sounding like they are still having issues and its gonna b a month or 2 before they get it fixed I will root again and continue on.

UggTheThug

Reaction score
ok someone answer my question then if i root
is there anything to make it not laggy on 2.1 (which ima download if i root)
and the multi touch browser with overclocking is what i want

anyway can someone send me the links to what i need to :
Root
Overclock
2.1 UI
Multi Touch(pinch to zoom browser)
NO LAGGING

HELP ME :)

AllDroid - View topic - [Rom] AllDroid Community Alpha 0.2 Release (updated Jan27) <-- all can be found here

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

and to answer your question Sodner, yes it does

Devs are working on Beta right now

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/10247-how-install-2-1-easy-way.html

follow that if you can not root after that just stay with the stock phone, seriously. I am not a hack and I was able to root in 10 mins s=just following the posts people made on this particular thread. I was rooted, installed the flash_image and recovery. I unrooted because the files i downloaded blocks ota according to the person I downloaded from. I am in contact with motorola I am trying to squeeze a time frame out of them, not having much luck, but if it is sounding like they are still having issues and its gonna b a month or 2 before they get it fixed I will root again and continue on.

to Nyz93, my bad for posting that I understand trying to figure things out. keep posting if u have problems I am pretty sure you will get help.