[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

trinidad716

Reaction score
Not sure if I know how to push it I did get like 3 diff apks all diff sizes any chance you know where I can get it? Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Micro23

Reaction score
Q:
can we get a description on what the undervolt script is actually doing?

A:
300mhz - 20v
600mhz - 30v
800mhz - 40v
1000mhz - 50v

Thanks Jake. I swear I cant even tell a difference in speed/power even when playing a test game or two. It's sure seems to be working great.
Hopefully we can get reboot under power options soon :) Thats my most missed feature next to a different lock screen.

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
you can install GB over rubix just do a full wipe first

haptic feedback works

Thanks, Jdog...sorry, just to confirm, GB pre-rooted installs over Rubix (a Froyo ROM) but won't (or may not) over Apex (a Froyo ROM)? Not doubting, just confirming what you mean....sounds like you're suggesting I install Rubix, and then GB pre-rooted, and then Zombie. Do I have that right?

Thanks!

If you're on any froyo based rom, grab the prerooted GB leak from the link available in the OP. Boot into clockwork make a backup if you'd like. Wipe data and install the prerooted gb leak. Boot up and skip the gmail sign in and reinstall d2bootstraper if you have the apk on your SDCARD. Then bootstrap and boot into clockwork. Make a backup, wipe data, install ZombieStomped1.5D2.zip and reboot. Enjoy!

Much gras....thanks for the info. :)

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Ive started to notice that my missed call led notification flash isnt working...has anyone else seen this?

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If it's not working try the free app LightFLow. It rules.

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Just flashed 1.5 and for some reason all of my apps are automatically downloading from the market. Anyone know how i can stop this for future roms? its taking forever, plus i have titanium backup which is how i had planned on restoring my apps.

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Just flashed 1.5 and for some reason all of my apps are automatically downloading from the market. Anyone know how i can stop this for future roms? its taking forever, plus i have titanium backup which is how i had planned on restoring my apps.

Yeah. When you first startup the ROM and you get the "Touch the Droid" screen.
After you sign in with your gmail it asks if you want to restore all the information to your phone.
Uncheck this. But leave the one that says "use this phone as the backup".
Then go onto marketplace download titanium and restore backed up data and apps. :D Done.

hassan_ars

Reaction score

After you sign in with your gmail it asks if you want to restore all the information to your phone.
Then go onto marketplace download titanium and restore backed up data and apps. :D Done.

Thanks! You just saved me tons of frustration. haha

hassan_ars

Reaction score
Is there anyway to retain your contacts and phone numbers with out having to physically enter them back in anytime you flash a rom or a theme?

Thisguy89

Reaction score
Is there anyway to retain your contacts and phone numbers with out having to physically enter them back in anytime you flash a rom or a theme?

You can export them to your SD card. Or, if you set them as Google contacts, you don't have to worry about it.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

bgg1084

Reaction score

When the touch the android screen comes up you can just touch the 4 corners of your screen starting with the top left going clockwise and you can skip the whole setup process. You do still have to set up gmail though to access the market. Also I leave the box checked because my filters seem to disappear on TB if I uncheck it.

Sent from my DROID2

Snipe_AT

Reaction score

Yeah, as said above. If they are Google Contacts they will sync by themselves.

And if you don't have all google contacts. I would go through the work of making them all that way.

(FROM ANOTHER FORUM)

"I had the same problem, easily solved with a few quick steps.

1. Open People, Menu, Import/Export, Export to SD Card
2. Import/Export, Import to Google
3. Menu View - Select only the Google Account so you don't see duplicates (I choose to leave the contacts on my phone as a backup)
4. Home Screen, Menu. Settings, Accounts and Sync, Tap on Google and make sure Sync Contacts is ticked. Tap Sync now to sync straight away - although my phone already detected the new contacts and was already syncing.
5. Check you google account and volla, your contacts are now in sync."