[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

Micro23

Reaction score
To undervolt download terminal emulator for free from market
then sype su
then type undervolt and choose yes
reboot and enjoy sick battery life

can we get a description on what the undervolt script is actually doing?

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
you can install GB over rubix just do a full wipe first

haptic feedback works

Thanks, Jdog...sorry, just to confirm, GB pre-rooted installs over Rubix (a Froyo ROM) but won't (or may not) over Apex (a Froyo ROM)? Not doubting, just confirming what you mean....sounds like you're suggesting I install Rubix, and then GB pre-rooted, and then Zombie. Do I have that right?

Thanks!

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Undervolt lowers the voltage requirement of the phone processes...

Gb leak over squid then zombie....worked fine. Definitely wipe all cache/data/dalvik....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

jdog94

Reaction score

haptic feedback works

Thanks, Jdog...sorry, just to confirm, GB pre-rooted installs over Rubix (a Froyo ROM) but won't (or may not) over Apex (a Froyo ROM)? Not doubting, just confirming what you mean....sounds like you're suggesting I install Rubix, and then GB pre-rooted, and then Zombie. Do I have that right?

Thanks!

From your froyo rom any froyo rom..... wipe/factory reset..then flash prerooted gb

MindArchr

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if LED notifications work with this ROM? I am experiencing non-working LED notifications with Liberty GB, and would like to jump ship to this ROM.

D

dankarlinski

I've had no issues. What I use them for is phone, handcemt, gmail, and corp sync. All work fine

Sent from My GingerDroid

Dennelly

Reaction score
Ok while at work I decided eh why not install this ROM. I did a titanium backup and a clockwork backup. I completely over looked wiping / clearing the data and now im stuck at the zombie stomped screen. I can't seem to get into recovery either all it does is come up and when I press the search key nothing happens. Any quick responses would be nice since I kinda need my phone.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Battery pull and then let it come up...if you bootstrapped, sometimes it'll come back to cw so you can try again.....

X_Usaf

Reaction score
Installed right on top of ZS 1.2 and had no problems whatsoever.
It seemed alittle slow right at the beginning but not it is as fast as ever.

Keep up the great work.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Since this is built off .588 (dx? right), does this mean I would have un-useable DX options in settings like HDMI? I know it doesn't hurt anything, but is still one of the things that bothers me, like in Liberty GB. I might try it out if it's been fully re-engineered for the D2.

I use .588 system apps and framework, everything else is still soley D2 so no, no DX extras made its way in (besides FM radio which I made work). :)

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
To undervolt download terminal emulator for free from market
then sype su
then type undervolt and choose yes
reboot and enjoy sick battery life

can we get a description on what the undervolt script is actually doing?

300mhz - 20v
600mhz - 30v
800mhz - 40v
1000mhz - 50v

Much lower values than stock voltages but still run fine on -most- phones.

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

haptic feedback works

Thanks!

If you're on any froyo based rom, grab the prerooted GB leak from the link available in the OP. Boot into clockwork make a backup if you'd like. Wipe data and install the prerooted gb leak. Boot up and skip the gmail sign in and reinstall d2bootstraper if you have the apk on your SDCARD. Then bootstrap and boot into clockwork. Make a backup, wipe data, install ZombieStomped1.5D2.zip and reboot. Enjoy!

jdog94

Reaction score
Ok while at work I decided eh why not install this ROM. I did a titanium backup and a clockwork backup. I completely over looked wiping / clearing the data and now im stuck at the zombie stomped screen. I can't seem to get into recovery either all it does is come up and when I press the search key nothing happens. Any quick responses would be nice since I kinda need my phone.

Pressing search wont work press vol up and down at same time

trinidad716

Reaction score
Well I figured the add to home issue I think but the genius widget is missing and I can't install it from the apk I downloaded is there a reason it was taken out?