[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
You are a genius. Thanks!

Is there a way to make get rid id of 2D gallery? It's not playing well with my phone at all. Completely effed up my gallery. Took all my pics and shuffled them up in the wrong folders. I went back to 2.1

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Yes,
Open up your terminal emulator and type in:

- su
- mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
- rm /system/app/Gallery.apk
- exit

And its gone!

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You are a genius. Thanks!

Is there a way to make get rid id of 2D gallery? It's not playing well with my phone at all. Completely effed up my gallery. Took all my pics and shuffled them up in the wrong folders. I went back to 2.1

Yes,
Open up your terminal emulator and type in:

- su
- mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
- rm /system/app/Gallery.apk
- exit

And its gone!

In no way am I a genious lol, I just memorized a couple of terminal commands but I'm glad it worked for you!
Kejar is the genious!

dumpyloser

Reaction score
help please

Hey, if i want to install this and I am currently on squidly 2.3.20, what do I need to do first i keep seeing that I need to be on 2.3.320, but then it says for droid 2 people are fine. So what is my next step as I've already downloaded the .zip. Also does this give me the ability to overclock? I've found my battery lasts longer at 1.42 ghz than it does at 1ghz and I'd like to keept hat if possible.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well squidlys rom has all of the scripts to keep his rom user friendly which would take care of your overclock. Otherwise you can buy an app off the market for your overlcoking needs.

All you would need to do for this rom is wipe data and cache, mount system and data and install the rom.
I can say that I saw a noticable differnce in battery life coming from squidly to this in a good way. However I know squidly just released a new verion of his rom and he said that the battery life is better on that as well.

Herndon

Reaction score
Strange I came from squidly's and until 2.5 came out in saw slightly worse battery. But nowhere near enough to make me switch

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app

whezzel

Reaction score
Hey, if i want to install this and I am currently on squidly 2.3.20, what do I need to do first i keep seeing that I need to be on 2.3.320, but then it says for droid 2 people are fine. So what is my next step as I've already downloaded the .zip. Also does this give me the ability to overclock? I've found my battery lasts longer at 1.42 ghz than it does at 1ghz and I'd like to keept hat if possible.

If u wanna overclock check out this app on the market. Its called milestone overclocker its let u set custom clock speeds. Not as many options as jrummys or the other paid app but it works

martinpena650

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reinstall the dlna app that was there before?

leakim13

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the lock screen to work in landscape?

From the Great North Woods

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Is there any update on the gingerbread keyboard key resizing? Id love to see that.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thought I read someone fixed the gingerbread keyboard...let me see if I can find the link...

microsnook

Reaction score
Thought I read someone fixed the gingerbread keyboard...let me see if I can find the link...

Yes, we have the working GB KB, however, we wanted the keys sized a bit bigger for easier typing ;)