[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Dustin.

Reaction score
Turn your phone completely off.
Slide out your keyboard
Hold down POWER and X at the same time till you see the M logo then release the POWER button.
You'll see the Android guy, and an Exclamation point.
Hit the SEARCH button.
Wipe Cache
Wipe Data
Reboot.

Should be good to go! :)

EDIT - Only do this if your experiencing a boot loop, if your stuck in Airplane mode follow this --->
Boot into Clockwork Mod
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Mount System
Mount Data
Install .zip from SD
Choose GummyJAR2.0
Reboot after installation.

Should fix your Airplane mode issue.

Last edited:

Goosey52

Reaction score
Turn your phone completely off.
Slide out your keyboard
Hold down POWER and X at the same time till you see the M logo then release the POWER button.
You'll see the Android guy, and an Exclamation point.
Hit the SEARCH button.
Wipe Cache
Wipe Data
Reboot.

Should be good to go! :)

EDIT - Only do this if your experiencing a boot loop, if your stuck in Airplane mode follow this --->
Boot into Clockwork Mod
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Mount System
Mount Data
Install .zip from SD
Choose GummyJAR2.0
Reboot after installation.

Should fix your Airplane mode issue.

I did all of that and it loads properly but when the screen turns off or i lock the screen it reboots and goes back to doing the same thing

Last edited:

funkdoctor

Reaction score
This ROM should cause all other D2 ROM makers to start from scratch. First one to make the D2 exactly how I would have liked it when I bought it.

trook

Reaction score
I have been a die hard fission fan since fissions 1st release. i've tried squids roms too but fission was my rom of choice. I decided to flash gummyjar last night to try it out and I must say I am very impressed. Everything in this rom just seems to flow seamlessly with everything else. The battery life is amazing, the themes are great, all of the weird little quirks in my phone are gone. Great work on gummyjar, I'm in love. Sorry fission but I found someone else, maybe we could hook up at a party or something but I'm not looking for anything serious.

mseveso

Reaction score
How do i delete the music cache for the original music application.
I have several files showing up on my music player that are no loger there (they have been deleted). I am guessing that the music database needs to be rebuilt.

Thanks in advance!

ahern090

Reaction score
i downloaded it, its awesome. but now my gunbros doesnt work properly :( it doesnt let me access warbucks now that i had :(