[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
thanks. Was looking thru the apps and forgot it used to be called phone, not dialer

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wmnomore

Reaction score
Sounds like its time for a new adw backup. Anyone notice that the settings backup never works fully? Always something that i need to change.

abhoward9

Reaction score
Too lazy to look through the 16 pages of posts. But does anyone know why the Verizon section is missing from the market. As much as I might get made fun of for it I would like to be able to get backup assistant. I need to get my phone numbers back. Most came back from facebook syncing. I tried doing a titanium backup from another rom I have it on but alas it wouldn't let me install fromt eh backup.
sync em with your google account!

abhoward9

Reaction score
this isn't really a bug but more of an aesthetic thing, i am having this weird phenomenon where the lines that divide each contact only extend to the end of the name box on some contacts, and dont continue under the the green phone icon. it also appears that when i am on the contacts screen, and the screen is locked and then unlocked, the line disappears from every contact

Herndon

Reaction score
Thinking about flashing this tonight to try something new

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

Zibrah3ed

Reaction score
Thank you kejar31 for porting this rom to the D2. So glad there are now at least a handfull of roms that don't require special full versions of apps. Also this has been the best rom for battery life and all around speed for my D2. Keep up the good work.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I noticed that the Camera.apk included with this rom doesnt take full wide screen pictures like my BlurCamera.apk used to. I grabbed the BlurCamera.apk from the Apex rom and pushed it in with the terminal and removed the Camera.apk already in the ROM and it works flawlessly. Just in case anyone wants those full pictures back.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I noticed that the Camera.apk included with this rom doesnt take full wide screen pictures like my BlurCamera.apk used to. I grabbed the BlurCamera.apk from the Apex rom and pushed it in with the terminal and removed the Camera.apk already in the ROM and it works flawlessly. Just in case anyone wants those full pictures back.

the full pictures you are talking about are actually less as they are on 6 MP as opposed to 8MP...

they are wide screen though so they match the screens dimensions of your phone better.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

the full pictures you are talking about are actually less as they are on 6 MP as opposed to 8MP...

they are wide screen though so they match the screens dimensions of your phone better.

The D2 camera is only 5MP so that may be why it works better? Also my navigation app wont load up for some reason. Any reason why? It just says in a little popup "Checking navigation ability" forever and never loads past it.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

The D2 camera is only 5MP so that may be why it works better? Also my navigation app wont load up for some reason. Any reason why? It just says in a little popup "Checking navigation ability" forever and never loads past it.

Works fine over here... Used it multiple times already.... But I have to get back to work... Wana get the next version out sometime in the near future so sorry if I am cutting you short.

Herndon

Reaction score
Ok so just started running it and so far enjoying it. Few things though. It won't let me add facebook to my accounts and on the launcher that comes with the rom I can't change the background

Sent from a new fangled phone using something called an app

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Works fine over here... Used it multiple times already.... But I have to get back to work... Wana get the next version out sometime in the near future so sorry if I am cutting you short.

Reinstalled maps and works again!

Goatastic

Reaction score
Weird on the Verizon thing. Also as far as syncing them to my gmail. I would since it would make it easier in the long run but I can't seem to get the contacts pulled in by backup assistant to sync to it. Admittedly I haven't tried very hard. I just exported them from my contacts list from a different rom and will go that route. I will probably not stick with this rom in the long run though. I am one of the odd people who loves the blur apps.