[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ill try to get it for you and get it installable..... Probably wont be until monday though

Sent from a D2G running my rom

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
I use a free app from the market called Open Garden Wifi Tether. Seems to work just as well.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jt1359

Reaction score
Ill try to get it for you and get it installable..... Probably wont be until monday though

What modifications exactly will I lose if I flash a fission theme?

snowride20

Reaction score
@kickyindahead

just thought id post a lil screen shot of my home page of Angel v0.5 and a lil love from infinite chaos!

Any chance you could post the link to this theme? Im really having a hard time figuring out which themes are safe to use with AngelROM. Any help is much appriciated.

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
The only theme im interested in is the animated ginger. Im sooooo almost ready to try this rom. I just don't want to go through all the back up and restore processes to find out that there isn't much difference. How much faster is this rom from fission because that is truly what I wish more the most is speed since I use sob shell 3d which isn't as smooth as I would've hoped. On liberty it was butter but on fission it has its occasional hickup. Any input would be apreciated. Also my sd card has filled up a ton since I started modding it.

lolcatz

Reaction score

I'd really appreciate your help... there's no rush at all. Even i can't have that app back, i'm definitely not going back or changing my rom just because of that. I'll stay with this clean, fast and stable rom. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

kickyindahead

Reaction score
just thought id post a lil screen shot of my home page of Angel v0.5 and a lil love from infinite chaos!

Any chance you could post the link to this theme? Im really having a hard time figuring out which themes are safe to use with AngelROM. Any help is much appriciated.

I will have to ask the guy that did this theme .. it was supposed to be for d2g fission and it was never released .. when i was testing it i had market issues that for the life of me i couldnt figure out how to fix.. but for some reason with Angel's rom .. everything works like it should .. if he will allow me to share this i will pm you a link to the download for this theme ..

pswin09

Reaction score

I will have to ask the guy that did this theme .. it was supposed to be for d2g fission and it was never released .. when i was testing it i had market issues that for the life of me i couldnt figure out how to fix.. but for some reason with Angel's rom .. everything works like it should .. if he will allow me to share this i will pm you a link to the download for this theme ..

I also like your theme. If you got chance place include me in pm list.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Ive used that theme as well while on Liberty, loved it...except for the light colored font in the text input field, (I have poor eyesight)

Incinerated for fission is working

Is it just me, Ive had no rebooting issues on this, Fenom or Liberty. The only time my phone restarted itself multiple times a day and/or froze then restarted was while running stock

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is it just me, Ive had no rebooting issues on this, Fenom or Liberty. The only time my phone restarted itself multiple times a day and/or froze then restarted was while running stock

Part of that is because blur is just sooooo leaky on resources. It has several major problems (other than the leaks) which causes reboots and other problems. Most roms are aosp, meaning built from googles source code with blur completely removed.

rockshox

Reaction score
Very good ROM 13th. Been running it since it was released. It's been very fast/stable.

I've noticed only one small glitch with the Calendar which I'm not sure if it is just my phone or if anyone else has seen it. I've noticed that in the Calendar in any view (day, week, month) there is some sort of graphical line that runs through the top portion of he calendar app. The easiest way to see it is switch to week view, and look at the names on the days of the week. The artifact line runs right through the names cutting off part of them.

It might just be my phone, I'll try resetting and installing the rom again and see if that clears it up.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've noticed only one small glitch with the Calendar which I'm not sure if it is just my phone or if anyone else has seen it. I've noticed that in the Calendar in any view (day, week, month) there is some sort of graphical line that runs through the top portion of he calendar app. The easiest way to see it is switch to week view, and look at the names on the days of the week. The artifact line runs right through the names cutting off part of them.

Just checked on mine. It does that too. Never noticed it before, thanks for pointing it out.

kingwaffle

Reaction score
Just flashed, will report back. Hoping for a Fission replacement!

Edit: didn't sync all of my apps back.

Edit 2:
Actually, it doesn't appear to have synced anything back. I had to type in my wifi password again too. Gonna try flashing it again.

Edit 3:
Flashing again didn't help. Didn't sync anything back, have to do everything manually. How annoying. (probably not the ROM's fault, I've had this happen a few times)

Last edited: