[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Reaction score
Quick question about the stock keyboard, is it a variation of the gingerbread keyboard? It seems similar but I can't really tell.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Toochief

Reaction score
I have two issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with:

1. I can't download The Crystal Theme. It just stays in download mode until I exit out of it and then it won't load.

2. I'm having about two random reboots each day since I wiped and loaded 1.5.

Thanks for your help in advance.

slitzer

Reaction score
is it possible to install the factory visual voicemail, after liberty 1.5
I can download the one from the market, but I prefer the stock one.

habo

Reaction score
Has the devs released the dock icons for the default launcher?

Gaelic241

Reaction score
Beautiful, smooth, stable and FAST. My Droid X screams! Much love and thanks Kejar and Jrummy. Lovin' this ROM. Here's a wallpaper I made earlier in Photoshop currently on my phone. Thanks again!

lib10.png

stangdroid

Reaction score
I installed the purple theme to check it out, forgot to make a backup without a theme. Can I just install a new theme without having to wipe and start over?

Growler48

Reaction score
I installed the purple theme to check it out, forgot to make a backup without a theme. Can I just install a new theme without having to wipe and start over?

No. Just re-install the ROM and it will remove the theme.

stangdroid

Reaction score

That means I would have to go back to my stock setup and start over? I installed the rom, went perfect, set up the phone and signed into google, installed the theme. I forgot to make a backup pre theme. Will it mess up anything if I just install a theme over the purple one? Don't want to reset the phone to start it all over. if I stay with the purple, how do I go back to my themed battery from one in the toolbox?

detox

Reaction score

That means I would have to go back to my stock setup and start over? I installed the rom, went perfect, set up the phone and signed into google, installed the theme. I forgot to make a backup pre theme. Will it mess up anything if I just install a theme over the purple one? Don't want to reset the phone to start it all over. if I stay with the purple, how do I go back to my themed battery from one in the toolbox?

No just reflash rom without wiping. Then make a backup and flash theme

sent from my X

stangdroid

Reaction score

sent from my X

reflashing the rom won't change my settings will it?

detox

Reaction score

sent from my X

reflashing the rom won't change my settings will it?

Nope. Just did the same to mine yesterday

sent from my X

stangdroid

Reaction score
awesome thank you! This is the sweetest rom yet! smooth and easy to work with. Thank you for your help.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dont forget!!

Dont Forget to click that donation button in Kejars OP... Show Team Liberty Some Love so they can keep the updates rolling...
[email protected]

pixel.gif
Purpose: Donation
amountTotalTeam Liberty$150.00/$150.00Total: $150.00 USD
Team Liberty
Total: $150.00USD

Go Ahead... Show your appreciation...

Last edited:

droskie3000

Reaction score
is anybody else experiencing rebots upon usb connection? not that big of a deal just wondering??