[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

skkennedy08

Reaction score
i'm looking to create a rom, anyone have a guide on getting started? or any links or files of a base rom code? or maybe even kejar can you help me out?

db306

Reaction score
Tried doing a search but is there anyway to get quickoffice back on. I had a zip file but I tried installing and it froze in clockwork. Not sure if its an old file or corrupt.

kdkinc

Reaction score
Hi, I'm still hitting the issue where the toolbox causes my phone to force reboot everytime I try to download an add-on. As soon as I click a addon, it freezes when downloading and force reboots.

I've tried multiple full cache and data wipes with reflashes as well as redownloading the ROM several times.

No dice.

This problem is infuriating.

clean out the liberty folder on your SD card get rid of previous downloads in folder.
reboot and try again.

kdkinc

Reaction score
Tried doing a search but is there anyway to get quickoffice back on. I had a zip file but I tried installing and it froze in clockwork. Not sure if its an old file or corrupt.

install via SD card not recovery tool

kdkinc

Reaction score
i'm looking to create a rom, anyone have a guide on getting started? or any links or files of a base rom code? or maybe even kejar can you help me out?

How do you eat an elephant?
One piece at a time.

theirs no easy how to book its mostly reading and trying.

But it can be done.

chrisb817

Reaction score

The apk is on the sd card?

Does anyone have the apk? I did not think of backing quickoffice up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kdkinc

Reaction score

if you put it there I'll find a link for ya

Wow the only way I can get it is through my Fission Rom Manager (FRM).
There is a Free version of FRM but man thats seems like a lot of work to get one APK.
I have the APK but I can't upload it to this site.

Last edited:

mugsy77

Reaction score

There is a Free version of FRM but man thats seems like a lot of work to get one APK.

Sephtin posted it on his website a while back - hope he doesn't mind me posting direct link:

http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/UNOFFICIAL-rubixFocused-PATCH-QuickOffice.zip

ochahine

Reaction score
I installed Liberty 1.5 a couple days ago, awesome ROM!! I started having an issue with it yesterday and I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this as well.. Starting last night, my phone seems to be randomly shutting off. It happened twice last night. And this morning, I found my phone off and the only way to get it powered back up was to do a battery pull. Any help or insight will be greatly appreciated on how to solve this and also if anyone else else is experiencing this. Thank you very very much everyone!

chrisb817

Reaction score

Sephtin posted it on his website a while back - hope he doesn't mind me posting direct link:

http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/UNOFFICIAL-rubixFocused-PATCH-QuickOffice.zip

Thanks that worked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
There is a liberty tool box on the market do I need to down load it, and what's up with the + and - in the corner....btw this rom flawless so far. No support needed!

want a droid

Reaction score
You can download the one from the Market if you want. The only difference as of now is that the sysctl settings in Liberty Settings is now working.

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
There is a liberty tool box on the market do I need to down load it, and what's up with the + and - in the corner....btw this rom flawless so far. No support needed!

Downloading the tool box from the market gives you the ability to receive updates when Jrummy releases them, so I would recommend it. Don't forget to leave it a good review and 5 STARS!

millbean

Reaction score
Get ..unknown reason -18 error message when trying to install certain apps from the market?