[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aayoo

Reaction score
loving it. especially with the added theme compatibility. no complaints.

skltr21

Reaction score
what are the odds of us getting manups nexdeep theme??? that theme is amazing.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've tried using the allinone scripts and every time I try to download anything, run a script, or do anything for that matter it simply tells me permission denied when trying to modify whatever system file.

Any tips on what I may be doing wrong here? Thanks.

you should type su first.. that is most likely your problem

example:

su
allinone

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy, you rock! Any word on the get rid of the clock script?

I'm leaving on a week cruise today so clock color changing options might not be done until I get back unless someone else in lithium mod does them.

msdmsdx

Reaction score
SPRecovery

If using SPR is this supposed to be installed as update.zip or as a backup? When I try to install as a backup I get error: nandroid exited with status 25...any ideas?

EnJoY

Reaction score
I've tried using the allinone scripts and every time I try to download anything, run a script, or do anything for that matter it simply tells me permission denied when trying to modify whatever system file.

Any tips on what I may be doing wrong here? Thanks.

did you execute su command first?

Nope, I figured that was the problem. So is that just type: su -return and then allinone -return?

Kmart95

Reaction score
One request for the next version could you please put the DROOOIID notification ringtone back in the rom because believe it or not i still use that as my notification ringtone. Thanks

mjforte

Reaction score
With the supplied kernel, I'm only getting mid 900's on quadrant. Anyone else getting better?
BTW, I love this rom!

I tossed a P3 kernel on and its been awesome thus far.

i tried flashing a p3 kernel from ROM Mgr, but it gave me a "download error" message - any suggestions??

from the stock kernel, i got a quadrant reading of 1083. with Chevy 1.0 on 5.0.9 i was getting 1150-1250. so, i put that kernel back on, and now i'm getting the same 1083. am i doing something wrong, or do i just need to wait for some more tweaking of Lith Mod?

EDIT: nevermind - i turned off my gps and reran the benchmark. i'm now smoking at 1383 - HOLY S**T!! nicely done JRum!!

still could use some suggestions with the p3 kernel issue, tho...

How'd you get a Chevy Kernel to work? I was using the ultra low 1 ghz chevy kernel on Kangerade 5.0.9 but when I tried it on Lithium Mod everything would boot up and then freeze on me and the phone would reboot. I'm running P3Droid's low voltage 1ghz kernel but would rather use chevy's if possible.

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uploading 3 "Alternate" Themes for issues with the black bar. I will get the fix for each on the font color.

Here is a preview:

3alternate.png

ss13

Reaction score
Motorola's application "Corporate Directory" still refuses to run giving a message that "this is not a motorola droid". So sad, I need my corporate directory.

Dont think its needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.