Lithium Mod V1.0.12 Info

chad24taylor

Reaction score
"jrummy16: Over 15 themes for Lithium are ready. Should be good to go for tomorrow if I can wakeup ;)" - Jrummy via twitter...get pumped

Kmart95

Reaction score
"jrummy16: Over 15 themes for Lithium are ready. Should be good to go for tomorrow if I can wakeup ;)" - Jrummy via twitter...get pumped

I saw this too, but the problem is he said that at six in the morning so if thats when he was goin to bed i dont think he will be up for a while. Also the alternate dark theme by roberj13 looks pretty sick on the lithium mod custom wallpapers.

Last edited:

kinfolk248

Reaction score
wonder if this new rom will be built from the "official" FRG01B.....hmmm i certainly hope and am better sure it will be.

Jrummy please please put the drooiiiddd sound back in, its what makes our droids droids. i love when people are like wtf was that...!

Kmart95

Reaction score
wonder if this new rom will be built from the "official" FRG01B.....hmmm i certainly hope and am better sure it will be.

Jrummy please please put the drooiiiddd sound back in, its what makes our droids droids. i love when people are like wtf was that...!

It is based on FRG01B.