[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if anyone wants to see the source of lithium mod go here LithiumMOD's Profile - GitHub.

Just to clear things up this obviously isn't the source of lithium mod at all. The source (for V1.0.12) is on my computer and will stay there until I get back from vacation. But yes, that will be the future place for lithmod source :)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it possible to change all the fonts back to the standard way when using one of these themes?

Yes, you can use absolute system. There is an awesome update for it in the market (search for canvs2321). There is a paid app and a free app. Lithium mod users will get the free app :)

lsdozer

Reaction score
This ROM rocks. Weatherbug Elite works, Maps work and I like all the extra goodies! Plus all the cool themes. Incredible work. Many thanks.

I still cant get facebook and twitter to uninstall through absolute though.

Lewis

fox_dye

Reaction score
Hey is anyone else having problems with the gallery? Its acting up on my wife's droid and mine. Gets all laggy and stops responding, pictures take forever to load,. you know that kind of stuff.

EnJoY

Reaction score
I've tried using the allinone scripts and every time I try to download anything, run a script, or do anything for that matter it simply tells me permission denied when trying to modify whatever system file.

Any tips on what I may be doing wrong here? Thanks.

lsdozer

Reaction score
Hey is anyone else having problems with the gallery? Its acting up on my wife's droid and mine. Gets all laggy and stops responding, pictures take forever to load,. you know that kind of stuff.

Not for me, actually, before I switched to this ROM, all my pics were showing up as unfocused and fuzzy in the gallery for some reason.

Lewis

Doc_PT

Reaction score

Not for me, actually, before I switched to this ROM, all my pics were showing up as unfocused and fuzzy in the gallery for some reason.

Lewis

I am having this problem - the gallery is just really slow to load. Especially the camera pics. I'm not having any force close issues though.

geekabilly

Reaction score
I've tried using the allinone scripts and every time I try to download anything, run a script, or do anything for that matter it simply tells me permission denied when trying to modify whatever system file.

Any tips on what I may be doing wrong here? Thanks.

did you execute su command first?

vmann32

Reaction score
Ok first thanks all who brought this to us it is great.I have a question about Bluetooth.Ok I have a jawbone ICON and I noticed it has lost caller id and a my favorite number app.I am not sure if it has anything to do with the rom.It use to say the number of the caller now it just beeps when a call comes in.Also the app for it of favorite number you push and hold and it dials a pre saved number.I also am using the watermark'd theme perhaps it has an issue.Maybe it has nothing to do with any of this just wondered if anyone is seeing this at all.thanks again.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy, you rock! Any word on the get rid of the clock script?

Status
Not open for further replies.