Lithium Mod - Some Basic Facts

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What is Lithium Mod?

Lithium Mod is a project that just recently began by android devs and themers to bring the Droid user the best ROM/Mods available. It is built from aosp and meant to be open source.

Who is in Lithium Mod?

jdlfg
Luniz7
billygalbreath
romanrish
n8dyddy
ronx
canvs2321
JRummy16
Insanenemisis
Dan
you?

What is Lithium Mod (V1.0.12) now?

Lithium Mod is currently based off a rom called Kangerade by JRummy16. V1.0.12 did not have enough time to get everyone involved in Lithium Mod to add extra mods by it's team members although they all have contributed in ways to help build it.

IRC Support is here

Lithium Mod is excited to start making some cool stuff together. We are some basic nice guys with normal lives but love to develop for android in our free time :icon_ banana:

marty4short

Reaction score
Great group of people to work with jrummy all very helpful glad you made this happen. Thanks for all the hard work team lithium moddancedroid

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Great group of Devs working together!! I like to see people working together to make something for all of us to enjoy!! Keep up the awesome work

nkhex19

Reaction score
Thank you Team Lithium Mod for all your time and effort. It really is appreciated. The Droid community is definitely grateful for all the time you Devs put into these ROM's/themes.

sickpig

Reaction score
THANK YOU all, for the countless R&D hours you've spent, so a noob like me could have a Droid experience I never even imagined.

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for your hard work and dedication! :icon_ banana: So we, the users can all benefit from your expertise! dancedroid

Paladin

Reaction score
VERY solid team of devs! Thought I noticed a few blended features from various roms. Great to see the best stuff incorporated into a single rom.

I have been running Lithium since shortly after release yesterday. Runs smoother and snappier than any of the others I have tried. No FCs or bugs yet. Even on the stock 800 kernel it is just a responsive as Chevy's ULV1.1 I typically use. Appreciate the hard work guys!

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
Well, I just flashed on the Droid X theme w/ black notification bar and ran into a pretty big problem. Droid locked up and froze on me, so I thought nothing of it, it happens, no big deal. I tried 3 times to reboot but from then on as soon as it was done loading up it would lock up again and I would have to battery pull. I just switched to Galaxy S theme and so far no more problems. Running the exact same kernel on it as I was the other theme. also just a minore gripe about the themes that use the ALL black notification bar is that when you are using things like Quick Settings the text is black in the notification bar so the text is pretty much not there. So you just have to go on instinct as to where the tab is on your bar. Just a lil thing that ends up driving me crazy and I usually end up switching to something else. Well anyway. Great work on these Themes on this Lithium!

EDIT:
LOTS OF RAM FREE! I LIKE IT. ok now im done for now dancedroid

vmann32

Reaction score
I want to thank all of you for your efforts.I love this ROM and all of JRUM's stuff is always top notch.I themed the watermarke'd and it is running smooth as silk.Thank you all for this.

foxdog

Reaction score
LM is sweet. my only issue is that damn superuser 2.2 it has a issue forgeting permissions, its happened to me repeted times with setcpu and root explorer, only way i can figure to get it back it reboot several times. other than that ist an awesome rom, loving every minute of red theme, i was woundering how i could get involved with submitting themes/little theme tweeks. i love taking the red theme and really finishing it off. thanks for the awesome rom.

fyi allinone script is the shiz :) only issue with is was it wouldnt apply comic font, didnt try any other fonts

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score
I need to speak with one of the developers of LithiumMod. I believe that JRummy is not around for the next week or so, so I need to talk with somebody else. I am trying to make MotoTorch LED work on this ROM, so I need some additional information from someone who knows the ROM.