[New Theme] Collision - Lithium Mod 1.0.12.1

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by jrummy16, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Serqet

Serqet Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got forced close's all over the place yesterday when I tried Superuser 2.3, and that was not on this theme at all. Went back to 2.1 and everything is grand. 2.2 had issues for me too. Soooo I think I've resolved to just stick with what has never been broken for me - 2.1. I have ever yet to have any issue with 2.1 no matter what ROM/theme I'm using.

2. rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot Member

Ratings:
    +2
    i'm loving your selection of icons in this theme, jrummy! thank you!

i'm having a few minor issues and wondering if anybody else is having the same one that deal with the phone.apk/contacts.apk

1) when going through my contacts and clicking on my contacts' icons, for those w/ facebook status updates, some of them say something like "*status update* 3 hours ago via ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"

2) when going through my call log, contacts, and favorites the phone icon to the very far right has a clear icon, but as i begin scrolling up and/or down the phone icon's background begin to turn to a solid black and it gets more frequent.

i'm wondering if 2) is because my contact list has a thousand of my closest friends on it :)

the hard work is much appreciated, jrummy!

best,
    rf

3. crainbo

crainbo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Tried this and get installation aborted. Tried Purisa from your list.

4. Adrozz07

Adrozz07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Was wondering if inTIGERation theme was going to make its way to ROM manager?

5. lessonz

lessonz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same issue here.

6. Teezy

Teezy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    great great great great great!

7. killjoylm1

killjoylm1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love your work as always! The only thing I would modify is the transparency in the call log and dialer. This increases options for using different wallpapers. Does not need to be completely opaque, but just slightly less transparent. However, it is your theme and your the man! Too bad there is not a way to edit the transparency in the dialer app...or is there???' Thanks for all your hard work...really good stuff!!!

8. elwood1229

elwood1229 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed Lithium Mod earlier this week and have been having the best battery life of any rom I have used to date--which I really, really like. The answer call slider is frustrating but something I can deal with. Being fairly new to all of this, I don't fully understand how such things work. I suspect the rom itself would have the biggest affect on the battery but don't know how much of a role different themes play. So basically, I am wondering whether there is any insight as to whether or not a new theme would affect battery performance? I like the current theme I am using, but would be willing to change it to fix the slider issue if battery life is not affected negatively. Hope that makes sense and thanks for all insights!

Elwood

9. EvilDobe

EvilDobe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Happens to me as well.
    Also when on a call sometimes the phone icon turns into a small white box. Doesn't really have any adverse effects but it does take away from the aesthetics.

Great work though. What's the ETA of the rest of the themes being "fixed" include the corrects made in 1.0.12.1?

10. cromo8

cromo8 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    love the rom/theme but right now i have three or four apps that need to update/set to update automatically and they all ended with errors, such as facebook, rom manager, and movies, so i tried to do it manually and now it says i dont even have the apps from the market

anyone know a fix?

also slightly less important i was using alternative dark theme for the first version of lithium and when i updated facebook the widget went from themed to regular crappy grey, there a fix to that?

11. xanthumn

xanthumn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Loving the new theme. Faster and more responsive than Li-1.0.12 NEXTheme.

I have not been able to find the option to set vibrate when call connected/ended. Has the option not been set in this theme?
    Traveling through some very poor connection areas this is vital for me to not seem the fool talking to myself :)

Other than the minor irritation regarding the monospaced font (personal preference) I have not found anything else to complain about.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

12. khanable

khanable New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Installed, runs very smooth! dancedroid

I noticed several minor problems:

1) Facebook refuses to update. It fails during installation all the time.
    2) The dialer and contact list (as others have said) is a bit hard to read
    3) The notification slider being solid black makes some things unreadable
    4) Black boxes appear in the contact list

Not deal breakers because the rest of this rom is just straight up droid sex.

Keep up the great work!!

Search tags for this page

lithium mod

mmgjk2 mods

mmgjk2 muiu

mmgjk2 themes

my files de mmgjk2

www net mod theme