Lithium Mod - Some Basic Facts

JohnnyACE562

Reaction score
I need to speak with one of the developers of LithiumMod. I believe that JRummy is not around for the next week or so, so I need to talk with somebody else. I am trying to make MotoTorch LED work on this ROM, so I need some additional information from someone who knows the ROM.

I think MotoTorch LED doesn't wanna support Froyo because of the camera option.

bucket truck

Reaction score
Can I go to Lithium Mod key lime from Kangerade 5.0.9 key lime without wiping cache/data?

theplantman

Reaction score
LM is sweet. my only issue is that damn superuser 2.2 it has a issue forgeting permissions, its happened to me repeted times with setcpu and root explorer, only way i can figure to get it back it reboot several times. other than that ist an awesome rom, loving every minute of red theme, i was woundering how i could get involved with submitting themes/little theme tweeks. i love taking the red theme and really finishing it off. thanks for the awesome rom.

fyi allinone script is the shiz :) only issue with is was it wouldnt apply comic font, didnt try any other fonts

You may already have the fix already with the constant permissions but if you go to superuser and hit settings and preferences...under notifications, if it is on toast move it to none. that worked for me.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I go to Lithium Mod key lime from Kangerade 5.0.9 key lime without wiping cache/data?

yep.
10char
Thanks!dancedroid Also will the Chevyno1 ULV 1.25Ghz kernel I've been running work with Lithium Mod?:)

it should. there were some problems very recently with Chevy's updated kernels running on LithMod (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/65841-bootloops-new-froyo-kernels.html). but, he appears to have fixed them. i tried one after i had the bootlooping problem, and it worked fine.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

DeeMat

Reaction score
You may already have the fix already with the constant permissions but if you go to superuser and hit settings and preferences...under notifications, if it is on toast move it to none. that worked for me.

Thank you. I mean to look for a solution but forgot - and it was annoying me.

jesse s

Reaction score
Thank you

i have tried Chevy newest and BB never tried lith mod, Boy where have i Been?? Using Lith Nex theme @ 1.2 bkernal i yet to see my phone get hot like before with other roms i love this rom even though my hat goes off to Chevys SSmy avg of 1600-1650:icon_ banana:

solution

Reaction score
Ok cool. Thank you for posting this. It's been a while since I felt the need to update my phone thanks to your Kangarade and I started to freak out when I looked up the jrummy section and Kang was nowhere to be found. Whew :)

mills

Reaction score
Seriously incredible work here guys. I can't believe my phone can run at 1.1ghz and stay and nice and cool. Very impressed...thank you so much.

Car

Reaction score
Recently switched from bugless beast and must say this is one sweet rom. You seem to have a good group together producing some fine roms! Keep up the good work and thanks for including the nextheme as its my favorite!

I did hope by switching to the latest release of 2.2 and being built from source that my streaming video issues would be resolved, but unfortunately they have not. Any idea when Google plans to address this issue? I can't be the only one missing watching news/entertainment videos on yahoo for example...