[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If using SPR is this supposed to be installed as update.zip or as a backup? When I try to install as a backup I get error: nandroid exited with status 25...any ideas?

update.zip in sprecovery.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Uploading 3 "Alternate" Themes for issues with the black bar. I will get the fix for each on the font color.

Here is a preview:

3alternate.png

looks nice. Thanks for your contributions.

seang

Reaction score
i miss all the new 2.2 sounds for notifications, and ringtones. where can i get em?

theplantman

Reaction score
I downloaded Lithium Mod to my sd card last night then used ROM manager last night before it showed up there (download ROM from sd card option). I don't know if this is an issue but every time I go into ROM mgr now it gives me a warning that 'the ROM I am using does not support OTA Updates. The developer of the ROM needs to make the appropriate changes to their ROM support OTA update.' Please contact the ROM developer. Is this any big deal? just annoying.
Thanks!

woebtz

Reaction score
Not entirely sure this is a rom related, but I never had the issue before yesterdays install, so maybe yall can help me...

I installed the jdlfg1250.v.32.2.1ak kernel and it seemed to work..but when I reboot it does not boot up with the correct settings, it constantly defaults back to the 800/250 settings of the original kernel.

I can just change the settings each time, but its kind of a pain. Anyone have any insight on this problem? Thanks for any help.

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not entirely sure this is a rom related, but I never had the issue before yesterdays install, so maybe yall can help me...

I installed the jdlfg1250.v.32.2.1ak kernel and it seemed to work..but when I reboot it does not boot up with the correct settings, it constantly defaults back to the 800/250 settings of the original kernel.

I can just change the settings each time, but its kind of a pain. Anyone have any insight on this problem? Thanks for any help.

It's probably Superuser.apk v2.2. I had that issue. Had to reflash v2.1, and the issues were taken care of.

woebtz

Reaction score
so...im sure this is a bit noobish...could u explain how to reflash superuser 2.1?

straightahead

Reaction score
isnt it just a pull and a push of apk's? you could use root explorer i think?go to system /apps and just look for it and replace it with what you want and reboot i think thats all you need to do maybe fix permissions b4 reboot but i think that should work correct me if im wrong anyone

so...im sure this is a bit noobish...could u explain how to reflash superuser 2.1?

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Its in ROMManager.

Download ROM / Cyanogen / Extras / .....something like that.

straightahead

Reaction score
if you have rom manager open it up download rom then go down to jrummy hit thium mod and just hit ok for everything except fonts and download the font you want and at the end hit ok or enter and it will self install that font on whatever rom you want

any way possible to get insanely clean font on other roms?

Status
Not open for further replies.