[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 For The Bionic 10/26 - Its Time For A Revolution!

paulmac

Reaction score
About the only issue I have had with this ROM, is I use the application Handcent for SMS messaging. After installing this ROM that application did not come back with all my others, nor can I download it. Maybe it is just not compatible with the ROM? I am using the native messaging app, but would like to get handcent re-installed if possible

wooddale

Reaction score
About the only issue I have had with this ROM, is I use the application Handcent for SMS messaging. After installing this ROM that application did not come back with all my others, nor can I download it. Maybe it is just not compatible with the ROM? I am using the native messaging app, but would like to get handcent re-installed if possible

I got it on my phone so I no it will work

jtsativa420

Reaction score

I use it with no problems try here.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Ah, I read about why handcent is no longer available in the market but I can't remember what post or thread but it will be back:) I'm just using a TiBu of it for now but I think you can go to their website and get the latest updates.

sent from my liberated bionic using Droid forums

paulmac

Reaction score
Ah, I read about why handcent is no longer available in the market but I can't remember what post or thread but it will be back:) I'm just using a TiBu of it for now but I think you can go to their website and get the latest updates.

sent from my liberated bionic using Droid forums

Your right the market only shows some language packs when you search for the application. So I went to the developers site and downloaded the apk file there. If anyone else needs it, go here Handcent sms HomePage --sms plus software for android

Reaction score
Did you realize these guys do this for free..... posting something like that is kind of arrogant.
you wanna help these guys develop faster give them some money

Already have.... I said please lol. They make a little money off the rom toolbox which I have also bought, I am totally willing to pay for this rom its the best one

bobdole21

Reaction score
After installing this ROM, rebooting the phone and watching the LibertyROM eagle logo spin for 70 minutes, I feel the time for a revolution is at an end....

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
After installing this ROM, rebooting the phone and watching the LibertyROM eagle logo spin for 70 minutes, I feel the time for a revolution is at an end....

You watched a bootloop for 70 minutes? That has to be a record!

bobdole21

Reaction score
Yep, followed the instructions, everything was looking peachy till...well....a while after the reboot.

Thanks for the debrick post.

bobdole21

Reaction score
I wiped them both, pretty diligent about it, as for the RSD, how do you get it to recognise the phone, windows won't even pick it up while it's in the spinny eagle stage.