[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I just installed lbg v0.1 .... can I just install v0.5 or do I need to install all the versions or can I just install .5?

hexitnow

Reaction score
Been using liberty bread since 0.1 came out and I love the work rummy. I noticed in the liberty customizer you have what looks like the stock weather widget included, but no way to install it. I tried adding to system/apps and giving the right permissions, it shows up in the widget's list but doesn't do much. I was curious if you plan on implementing that later because that's really the only thing I want on liberty as of now. Thanks alot and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been using liberty bread since 0.1 came out and I love the work rummy. I noticed in the liberty customizer you have what looks like the stock weather widget included, but no way to install it. I tried adding to system/apps and giving the right permissions, it shows up in the widget's list but doesn't do much. I was curious if you plan on implementing that later because that's really the only thing I want on liberty as of now. Thanks alot and keep up the good work.

I've asked a similar question about the social network widgets. Doing the same thing. Its there but no widget appears.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

I've asked a similar question about the social network widgets. Doing the same thing. Its there but no widget appears.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Customizer is still a new utility, and as such, we are still working to make sure every situation is covered. Things like this will get ironed out over time. Thanks for your reports on these issues.

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I installed Liberty gb v.01 and then installed v.05. I can't activate my phone now. Any ideas? Is verizon doing maintenance? Is that why I can't activate?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I installed Liberty gb v.01 and then installed v.05. I can't activate my phone now. Any ideas? Is verizon doing maintenance? Is that why I can't activate?

I think you was supposed to flash v0.4 then 0.5

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

TeeX

Reaction score
I've loaded up v.05 and I'm really impressed. As always, a mindblowing list of customizations. Great work jrummy! :)

Only one request, one thing that I dearly miss:

Can we please please have the rotary lock screen instead of the tabs? It is my favorite feature :)

magma_camel

Reaction score
What would be the result of installing this over zombiestimped 1.65

Sent from my NookColor using DroidForums

beckerfj

Reaction score

Did you ever get it working? I planned on jumping onto Liberty Gingerbread (still on v1.5) but wanted to know the proper path to upgrade too...

Sent from my DROIDX

djdlite512

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can find that AWESOME wallpaper on JRummy's first post that is in the middle (Gold one). That thing is amazing!

Thanks in advance.

cubswin326

Reaction score

I think you was supposed to flash v0.4 then 0.5

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

Did you install the kernel too? if not you should be able to connect over wifi, d/l the kernel update 591 from liberty toolbox. Once installed you should be straight. Worst case scenario restore your last working backup, d/l kernel and lgb v.5 and install via the install que.

I wiped data/cache and it is AWESOME!

Droosh

Reaction score
I've loaded up v.05 and I'm really impressed. As always, a mindblowing list of customizations. Great work jrummy! :)

Only one request, one thing that I dearly miss:

Can we please please have the rotary lock screen instead of the tabs? It is my favorite feature :)

Jared, As long as we are making lockscreen feature requests...
I'd really like audio controls on the lockscreen back! This was my favorite feature. Pandora, Amazon Cloud Player, Google Listen are the audio apps that I used to be able to control with the old lockscreen.

BullDroid

Reaction score
So me being on the 4.5.573 leak means I can't install this right? I would have to sbf back to stock froyo. Install .588 leak root it, etc. and THEN install this? :-/ guess Im gonna stay stuck on this leak for awhile longer. sbf'ing is no fun...

mr_brady

Reaction score
I've loved Liberty in the past, but really like the Blur dialer and emergency contacts. Are these two in the Liberty ROM now that it's Gingerbread?

Status
Not open for further replies.