[ROM] Liberty Gingerbread v0.4 - Return of the Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefjellynow

Reaction score
Hi, i am running the rubix 2.01 with watermark'd. When I decide to goto GB I want to do it thru my Liberty donate i have. I would need to d/l the liberty rom and do the GB update off the toolbox ? What I am saying is I to wipe rubix off right?

mopartonyg

Reaction score
Hey all loaded v5 wigh no problem rxcept can not open liberty settings. Any ideas? Is there a fix. Wlrked ok with v4. Thanks

rcglider

Reaction score
Hey all loaded v5 wigh no problem rxcept can not open liberty settings. Any ideas? Is there a fix. Wlrked ok with v4. Thanks
in my experience, fixing permissions did the trick but it did it automatically after a few tries.

LGB for me has been most gratifying; best thing I've done after patiently waiting for the initial bugs to get worked out.

I estimate a 17-20% performance increase over Liberty 2.0.1. Virtually everything runs better.

Quadrant score is 1865 @ultra low voltage 1G.

I'm wondering, are others using imoseyon with these latest LGB?

Last edited:

TeeX

Reaction score
I've loved Liberty in the past, but really like the Blur dialer and emergency contacts. Are these two in the Liberty ROM now that it's Gingerbread?

Affirmative. Im on GB v0.5. Also prefer the blur dialer and contacts. Very happy :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BullDroid

Reaction score
So me being on the 4.5.573 leak means I can't install this right? I would have to sbf back to stock froyo. Install .588 leak root it, etc. and THEN install this? :-/ guess Im gonna stay stuck on this leak for awhile longer. sbf'ing is no fun...

Can anyone confirm that you do indeed have to be on the .588 leak for this to work? and if so then why can't you from the first .573 leak?

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Sorry in advance didn't see a thread for 0.5. Anyone seeing decreased battery life for 0.5 compared to standard GB?

N2Droid

Reaction score
So me being on the 4.5.573 leak means I can't install this right? I would have to sbf back to stock froyo. Install .588 leak root it, etc. and THEN install this? :-/ guess Im gonna stay stuck on this leak for awhile longer. sbf'ing is no fun...

Can anyone confirm that you do indeed have to be on the .588 leak for this to work? and if so then why can't you from the first .573 leak?

.588 updates the Baseband Version.

mopartonyg

Reaction score
in my experience, fixing permissions did the trick but it did it automatically after a few tries.

LGB for me has been most gratifying; best thing I've done after patiently waiting for the initial bugs to get worked out.

I estimate a 17-20% performance increase over Liberty 2.0.1. Virtually everytheyhing runs better.

Quadrant score is 1865 @ultra low voltage 1G.

I'm wondering, are others using imoseyon with these latest LGB?

Hey glider tried permissions no luck. Mite have to redownload and reinstall. Thanks

Flowah

Reaction score
I'm on a Droid2, but my version is 4.5.153. I know I installed the latest leak for the D2 released at MyDroidWorld, the prerooted one. Am I missing something? Can I install the D2 version as I am?

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get accounts to work with facebook?

beckerfj

Reaction score
Okay, going to take the plunge...Just purchased the the Liberty Toolbox Donate (well worth the $5 to make for an easy transition into Gingerbread)!

Just want to make sure I do this right the first time (I don't usually flash ROMs):

Is this path correct?

I'm currently on Liberty v1.5 and I've downloaded both the Liberty Gingerbread v0.1 Full Install and the Liberty Gingerbread v0.5 w/kernal included.

I plan on booting into CWM and wiping data/factory reset and wiping cache and wiping dalvik.

I will then flash v0.1.

This is where I'm not 100% sure. Should I flash v0.5 right after v0.1 (re-wiping everything listed above) or should I actually boot up in v0.1 first and then use Liberty Toolbox to reboot and flash v0.5?

Probably a really silly question...Right now, I plan on flashing v0.5 right after v0.1 without rebooting...

Any thoughts?

Grillrd

Reaction score
I miss the themed swype from liberty .4. Running .5 and it is back to the regular stock swype :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

beckerfj

Reaction score
Okay, going to take the plunge...Just purchased the the Liberty Toolbox Donate (well worth the $5 to make for an easy transition into Gingerbread)!

Just want to make sure I do this right the first time (I don't usually flash ROMs):

Is this path correct?

I'm currently on Liberty v1.5 and I've downloaded both the Liberty Gingerbread v0.1 Full Install and the Liberty Gingerbread v0.5 w/kernal included.

I plan on booting into CWM and wiping data/factory reset and wiping cache and wiping dalvik.

I will then flash v0.1.

This is where I'm not 100% sure. Should I flash v0.5 right after v0.1 (re-wiping everything listed above) or should I actually boot up in v0.1 first and then use Liberty Toolbox to reboot and flash v0.5?

Probably a really silly question...Right now, I plan on flashing v0.5 right after v0.1 without rebooting...

Any thoughts?

Couldn't wait for a response...Took the plunge as I mentioned above (without booting into v0.1 first). Everything worked great!

I'm rockin' v0.5 now and loving it!

bpassino

Reaction score
I'm on 2.01 and it runs great. I also have liberty settings donate. Can I just use that to install the latest nightly to make the transition to GB or are there things i must do prior to installing the latest nightly?

Do you have to install certain versions of this prior to upgrading to 0.5?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.