[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Flowah

to get into the bootloader simply power up tour phone while holding both the up and down volume buttons
It says

"Bootloader
D2.35

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable"

That's it.

Oh wait I am on the D2 forums lol...

The info on the bootloader stuff is all incorrect sorry....

the D2 should be 2.3.20.. lol must be getting late
So am I good to install this? Or...

Dustin.

[/QUOTE]

Oh wait I am on the D2 forums lol...

The info on the bootloader stuff is all incorrect sorry....

the D2 should be 2.3.20.. lol must be getting late[/QUOTE]

Haha nice one xD

Just for clarification guys, it does not matter what version your phone is on for the D2 this ROM will work. Since the D2 hasn't had an update yet, you'll be fine.

DX users, you will need to be on the leak (.320) or the OTA (.340)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

crome1115

man this rom is awesome.. been using apex rom which i switched to after using fission roms but this one is faster ( seems to run as fast as my fission rom oc at 1300..lol..).. & smooth..i like the gb aspects of it even the menu options when in contacts are a nice improvement.. awesome job thanks for making this.. now just have to wait for themes which to be honest not really necessary..thanks again.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Hey kejar31, first of all this rom is the best D2 rom yet, incredibly fast and smooth I just have a question about dalvick vm heap size. I noticed that you have your set to 32. I came from Apex and he had his set to 48. Is there a big differnce if I increase it? I'm not too sure what it even does really. Maybe you could offer me some insight as to what I would be changing? Thank you.​

mjones1052

Heap size is the amount of data stored before garbage collection is scheduled. This makes garbage collection happen less frequently and can increase the speed of the apps.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Ok, first bug. Soundback/Talkback forceclose upon activation. They do not work. :(

Got them fixed! I will include this fix with the next update although if you need these now please let me know and I will get you an update.zip with them in there.

cydetrakd

a few quick question got the rom installed and seems to be really nice just missing my old stock wallpapers like the droid2eye and DroidXTRm which i miss how do i get them back i have a backup of my stockrooted and my latest squidlyrom i dont know the file names to install them back. I'm mainly concerned about the xtrm on which was my main wallpaper even tho i purchased like 3 of them from the android marketplace since i had my d1.

secondly i tried doing ##program on the dailer to try to access my data rates and it treats as a phone call but on fission when i ran in it for a short period of time i was able to access the manual program and go to data rates and increase it to 136.1/136.1 instead of the default 136.1/9.1 which increased my 3g speed and gave me better reception in my tin box of a home.

third problem im having which is the same problem i've had on fission is my custom ringtones always goes to default ringtone anyone experiencing this?

Last edited: