[ROM] GingerBread | GimpedOUTM0D 2.3.1 | AOSPMOD

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything works so far. What 1.1 kernels are recommended?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't flashed yet, but I'm sure chevy's and Slayher (since davros is secretly in love with them).

Nandroid and flash one, see what happens! :)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright I have slahyer already. I'll try that.

Taco

Reaction score
Anyone else lose data with screen off? My downloads disappear if the screen gets turned off before they finish. Otherwise all is well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am running slayher 1.1 now, working well. I might try raidzero's later, I have used them before on other roms and they run well too.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else lose data with screen off? My downloads disappear if the screen gets turned off before they finish. Otherwise all is well.

I am not having that problem. Try a different kernel maybe?

Taco

Reaction score
I'm running stock kernel, my phone hates most others :/

mjh68

Reaction score

I guess that is what happened to me last night, I was downloading this Rom over wifi on the phone and went to check progress and it was just gone. LOL, I had a few beers so didn't look into it much. This morning I just downloaded to the computer and transferred it :)

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Also if any of you are having the whole "redraw", lock screen lag ... and your using, LP, ADW, ADW EX, etc. Use root explorer and go into system/app and delete Launcher2, works wonders, plus your not using it anyways lol

Will try this as soon as my music is done syncing. Sounds like a legit fix. This is the ONLY problem im having with your rom right now so if this fixes the lock screen lag, you will truly be a king in my eyes

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I haven't flashed yet, but I'm sure chevy's and Slayher (since davros is secretly in love with them).

Nandroid and flash one, see what happens! :)

Actually I have a new love, RaidZero's kernels. No more warm phone .... I highly suggest using these if you phone will run them, see sig for link.

Enjoy. I was even able to overclock the wifes phone with one of these beauties.

Super stable !

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also if any of you are having the whole "redraw", lock screen lag ... and your using, LP, ADW, ADW EX, etc. Use root explorer and go into system/app and delete Launcher2, works wonders, plus your not using it anyways lol

Will try this as soon as my music is done syncing. Sounds like a legit fix. This is the ONLY problem im having with your rom right now so if this fixes the lock screen lag, you will truly be a king in my eyes

Thanks Davros ...

While still on Pete's, I'm going to rename Launcher2 to .orig, just to see what happens with it ... I'd recommend that for anyone here as well, should disable it, but allow you to get it back just in case ... :)

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That looseing data when screen off sounds like, in wifi hit menu and wifi sleep policies (sp) I think its called make sure when scrren off is set to never.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe the app screebl would also stop it from going to sleep when u r holdig the device.

sent from my rooted nook color

sparty569

Reaction score
OK...I wiped and reloaded. So far, so good. It must have been something that got restored that cause the FC's.

Is there a chance that we may see GimpyBread for real? I miss the options and pulldown toggle bar.