[AOSP Build STABLE] GimpSource | FRG83D | ROM & Themes

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same thing is happening on gimp mash, including the pulldown notification

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

this one i dont get. the slideres i was aware of but what do you mean?

screen shot?

unfortunately, no. I've already made some mods. The "status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png" was black with a thin blue line at the bottom. And the text was black, so it couldn't be read until pressed. I just made a copy of the "status_bar_item_background_focus.9.png" and renamed it to 'normal' -- problem solved, and now there's even more blue!

adsfa34

Reaction score
great work davros -- I'm running the vanilla v1.2 now and it's AWESOME. About to try GimpyBread now :)

And btw that is the BEST bootani EVER

Last2No

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see all those issues and when in-call the icon in the notification bar for in-call is covered by what looks to be an sd-card icon.

Follow-up: Just added the no-clock posted by azpilot and the notification bar icon issue is gone, currious.

Ok, here's what I was seeing. While using BT during a call the in-call icon is an sd-card.

Sent from my A854 using droid app

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And btw that is the BEST bootani EVER

Welcome aboard the gimp train!

For the record, the first time I flashed GimpMod (pre-Source) and saw the bootani and I almost S'd myself! I thought it was a failure!

Sent from my GimpDroid.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Here's a little tease of what I've been working on...... patients tho it still needs work........

aefc2802-5bed-79c5.jpg

sparty569

Reaction score
Wow...nice. Is the toggle bar scrollable, or will we be able to configure which toggles we want to display?

The only other thing that would be cool, would be a total copy of Cyanogenmod, but it looks like they have sliders to go directly to the phone app or messaging app. Similar to how MIUI has it. It is basically 2 rows of sliders. On the top is the phone slide to the right, messaging slide to the left and the second row is the phone answer / decline slider.

Last edited:

JStandiford21

Reaction score
davros, have you tried getting apps2sdext working with your rom or do you know if it should work and how? I've been trying to get it going with the firerat method and script but can't.

adsfa34

Reaction score
awesome! black bar and notification widgets would be a huge win. great work davros!

Mungo Baobab

Reaction score
This has probably been reported already, but when in messaging and in a txt message the delete thread is black on black and cannot tell which one is the delete.

FYI.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Already been reported.

And if you haven't tried mashup theme, I suggest you do immediately.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
GimpSource 2.0 is in simi final testing as of right now nitification toggles are as you see , wifi, bluetooth, gps, sound. nonscrollable, in time i will figure out the rest of this code. when released themes will not be compatible, i have to remake them......

but for now enjoy gimp 1.2

DrSteveBrule

Reaction score
Currently running GimpSource 1.2 and loving it. Migrated after having serious battery issues with the latest BB + chevy's UL 800 kernel + Baseband 00R.

So far, loving it. I admit though, Gingerbread theme has grown on me and I don't want to install GimpyBread until it's fixed.

Super looking forward to your release of 2.0, this ROM kicks ass.

Thank you very much for the hard work you've put into this project! If you need additional beta testers, let me know.