Website
www.twitter.com
GimpedOUTM0D 2.3.1 | GingerBread AOSP Stock

DOWNLOAD

chart

Mirror

What is this?......

This is my Modded version of
Pete Alfonso's AOSP GingerBread GPA12 build. I tryed out his stock rom and found a few things it needed so i added and changed.....

* Added CM mms app
* Added CM 3d Gallery
* Added call ring delay (phone rings as soon as someone calls you)
* Added Gingerbread tones and Froyo
* Added custom boot animation (Credit to frysee and davros)
* Added Wifi scan tweak to save battery life (Scans every 1.5 mins, instead of every 15 sec)
* Added optimized Custom Gingerbread Keyboard (Credit to Benny)

I also took out all the "android" orange colors and made all of them green......

Credit again for the AOSP build is Pete Alfonso who actually got this to work. i await his source and or a tut on how he got it to work. I am trying and DO NOT want to have to use CM7 as a base.

so enjoy this modded version of GPA12.

Last edited:

joeyx2

Reaction score
My first, first yeaaaaa dancedroid
I'll give it a go.

silvasrt4

Reaction score
You are a king. This theme is what i was working on for UD 2.5, but no need anymore. I will be installing when i get home from school. any word on kernels that work with Gingerbread?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You are a king. This theme is what i was working on for UD 2.5, but no need anymore. I will be installing when i get home from school. any word on kernels that work with Gingerbread?

idk i have to test some out cuz this stock kernel is a little slow for me but hey it works for now....

Taco

Reaction score
Is the auto overclocking still built into this? And what is the max the provided kernel can be clocked at?

illmatic636

Reaction score

idk i have to test some out cuz this stock kernel is a little slow for me but hey it works for now....

Nice work Davros! Question, It's not in the op, but any chance you added the Galaxy Widgets in notification window?
Thanks for sharing.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Is the auto overclocking still built into this? And what is the max the provided kernel can be clocked at?

Taco, autoclocking was a separate zip that was flashed after GPA10.
It will clock to the highest slot on the kernel.

jayman350

Reaction score
I am a Sapphire orphan, I've been sticking with 2.0.2 as my DD, but I have been testing out some of the CM7 nightlies. I just found GimpSource today as I was checking the forum. I am in the process of restoring my apps onto 3.1.... now I see this and I am going to have to try it out.

What else am I going to do at work on a Friday? Actually do work? Nah I think I'll spend most of the day flashing ROMs!

Taco

Reaction score
set cpu works fine ... its a stock kernel 800 is max

Tyvm! This is why I love running your stuff, you are always there to help out no matter how silly the question may be.

Keep up the good work dancedroid

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Nice work Davros! Question, It's not in the op, but any chance you added the Galaxy Widgets in notification window?
Thanks for sharing.

no its stock not modded cm source.......

I am a Sapphire orphan, I've been sticking with 2.0.2 as my DD, but I have been testing out some of the CM7 nightlies. I just found GimpSource today as I was checking the forum. I am in the process of restoring my apps onto 3.1.... now I see this and I am going to have to try it out.

What else am I going to do at work on a Friday? Actually do work? Nah I think I'll spend most of the day flashing ROMs!

you like 3.1 then its as solid as sapphire... enjoy

loudaccord

Reaction score
I'll give this a quick try

anything known not to work?

found one: my camera is stuck in a boot loop lol

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Oh ya hey look at that camera doesn't work.....hmmmm wonder if I did that .... don't think I touched any of the camera settings.

Btw I am using chevyno1 1.25 kernel now works fine.