{AOSP Source Build} FRG83G | GimpSquad 1.0

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Cool deal!! Looking forward to the realease ... feels good having everything working again ;)

I think GB has potential, but I need my phone working 100% of the time for the next few weeks ... no time for experimentation lol

Sent from my Droid

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
lol i actually fell asleep woke up and my phone was still in recovery on my dock.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Loaded this up yesterday and so far so good. Just miss some features ... didn't realize how heavily I relied on the notification widget until it's not there :)

Sent from my Droid

I am playing since last night with the FRG83D.. very stable and fast.. it has the galaxy s widget that is why i am holding back on not flashing the FRG83G.

Yank, are you theming for Gimpsource.. ?

Where can i flash the Honeycomb Bootanimation to go with the theme.. ?

Taco

Reaction score
I always liked your themes yank. I ran them on SS and UD!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

krus_2

Reaction score
Wonderful ROM. I, as well, am glad someone is still working on Froyo. Gingerbread ran like garbage on the OG.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

neoj2

Reaction score
whew glad i stumble in here, its nice to know people are still working froyo for these. constant problems on my friends D1's using GB gives me a headache cuz im the one that has to figure out what is wrong with their phones. oh well i will be testing this out on my gf's phone as hers is the buggiest. ill prob be trying out mine first as im waiting for my new battery to charge to 100. Not liking my music shut off when im in astro. also some games wont play as i have so many. Question, does this rom have it to where i can disable the boot animation?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
no this is pretty much a stock aosp frg83g rom im working on a aosp rom with some options right now also. but this damn galaxy s power widget is a PITA

neoj2

Reaction score
no this is pretty much a stock aosp frg83g rom im working on a aosp rom with some options right now also. but this damn galaxy s power widget is a PITA

thats cool, cant wait till thats finished to try it out. i installed this rom on gf's phone and it seemed to fix all her issues no more buginess dancedroid. thanks for some awesome froyo, keep up the good work