davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
wow weird two things i didnt even touch........ hmmmmm lemme flash back to the stock rom and see if these where ever working correctly

ok ya they work.... i'm pulling the links till i can figure out wtf i did..

also i pulled the dl links for now till i get to the bottom of this i think i know what i did.... ii will repost links when i get it sorted out.....

to those who are running this enjoy it with out a camera and power widget for now....

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could it have something to do with this?

Loving this ROM. Only found two "issues". First off, when u hold the camera button to activate the camera there is a much longer buzz and clicking than before. This is a weird one. When I performance a voice search and click cancel, it no longer makes a noise. Not even issues just wondering if thats how its supposed to work. Also trying to get used to text entry with this too. LOL

The only reason the camera works is because of the backward compatibility of the Froyo lib (work by koush), so that is most likely why it takes a bit longer.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Idk I have narrowed it down to the cm mms app now I just installed a rom I nAmed.... justframeworkmods.zip and everything is working. Over the next few hours while I escape from the family I'll add more things.... be on he look out for a late night release of a fully working rom ......nice research guidot.... I love my people... ;)

Last2No

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
davros,

I have been testing petes release for a day and I am using the slayer kernel I have used on your rom with set cpu running 300/1000 very smooth and great battery. I can't wait for your release of this.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idk I have narrowed it down to the cm mms app now I just installed a rom I nAmed.... justframeworkmods.zip and everything is working. Over the next few hours while I escape from the family I'll add more things.... be on he look out for a late night release of a fully working rom ......nice research guidot.... I love my people... ;)

You know who's on your side. You have enough going on, I can afford a little research!!

Great work. I'll be flashing when you fix!

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Do the LEDs work on this one? On Pete's they didn't, at least not for me.

Sent from somewhere...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
LEDs work, screen off, if the screen is on the LEDs are off

I know they don't come on with the screen on. On Petes buils they didn't work at all. And I see others have the same issue. Since I don't use notification sounds I rely on the LEDs for it. And that's always been a deal breaker. Will give this a go.

Sent from somewhere...

loudaccord

Reaction score
LED works as long as the notification came when the screen was off. My battery life was awful, even after deleting bat stats... had to charge 3 times yesterday, died twice. Went from 100% to 5% in less than 2 hours.

This IS an awesome rom and can't wait to see what gets added but I went back to MIUI for now (I get over a day and a half on a charge).

613bd247-899b-8df5.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya the brightness patch is the first thing I try to get to work. I would suggest not using autobrightness and turning it down low. Remember this is stock like it would be coming ota. I only modifyed petes release to include a better look and feel. To me personally. I just figured i'd release this see if any one else liked it too. Lemme boot up my windows laptop and see if I can get the brightness patch to work .........

loudaccord

Reaction score
It's all trials and tests, I appreciate all the hard work which goes into this. I wish I knew how to do the programming, I'd love to help. After all... I think it's the devs and community that makes for sweet roms.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App