[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

Blaccout

Reaction score
Made a rookie mistake and forgot to wipe data before rebooting... I'm stuck in a bootloop at the apex screen. How do I boot back into clockwork to wipe?

with the phone off (pull battery and replace)
hold the power and volume down button at the same time until you see the boot logo,
let go and it should boot into CWM
wipe data
flash Apex 2.0 RC1 again
reboot and enjoy
tried this...... and it didnt work for me.. im trying to get this rc2 going correctly....

droid X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try pulling the battery to get into clockwork to try again or restore a backup. Try stock recovery again (power and x). If you can't get there to wipe data, it's sbf time.
How long did you wait on the 1st boot? It can take up to 5 min or more so be patient. I would have wiped data and mounted system, but it's too late for that

CM74D2

Blaccout

Reaction score
Power on the phone while holding the search button. Then push the indent between up and down volume. Use the power button to make a selection

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
tried this too... no luck for me....

Blaccout

Reaction score
yea ill be back. gotta use the neighbors computer to sbf... my computer and rsd lite dont get along....

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try pulling the battery to get into clockwork to try again or restore a backup. Try stock recovery again (power and x). If you can't get there to wipe data, it's sbf time.
How long did you wait on the 1st boot? It can take up to 5 min or more so be patient. I would have wiped data and mounted system, but it's too late for that

CM74D2

He has an X, so it would be home button and power

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll be fine. As long as you have the right files, it's as easy as hitting start. Keep us posted

CM74D2

Blaccout

Reaction score
yeap.. im sbf'd..... im about to root using z4....then get .596 from liberty.....then apex rc2........ with d2 bootstrapper..... correct?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait. Root. Then install the gb leak (nothing to do with liberty), then you can install apex
And yes, d2 bootstraper
CM74D2

Blaccout

Reaction score
well i had the .596 gb on my phone... i downloaded it from liberty pro.... should i not use that one?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think so man. You need to get on the rooted gb leak as a base. Then you can flash apex or zs or liberty erc.. I'll find the link. Brb

CM74D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not on a dx, so maybe you can do it your way. I would do it this way tho. You have to get on gb tho

CM74D2