[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Having issues updating apex from the play store. Not sure if it's an issue on their side, or the ROMs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Uninstall play store updates and then re open play store. Let it auto update and then update apex launcher. I just had the exact same problem. 941 error?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

TSXXX

Reaction score
Uninstall play store updates and then re open play store. Let it auto update and then update apex launcher. I just had the exact same problem. 941 error?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How would you go about uninstalling play store updates? Never mind, found it. I just ended up installing the apk and it worked fine. Still bugs me about the market though.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Gummy uses the cm9 gapps. I can grab a link for you if you need but I am on the run so it'll be a little while. If you look in the cm9 threads you should be able to find a link for them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Gummy uses the cm9 gapps. I can grab a link for you if you need but I am on the run so it'll be a little while. If you look in the cm9 threads you should be able to find a link for them.

Its good. Thanks to wooddale I found it at goo-inside me :biggrin:
ready to test this baby out now :D
Also whats a reccomended kernel to use for 4.0.3 roms/4.0.4
Heard Franco's are good.

wooddale

Reaction score
Its good. Thanks to wooddale I found it at goo-inside me :biggrin:
ready to test this baby out now :D
Also whats a reccomended kernel to use for 4.0.3 roms/4.0.4
Heard Franco's are good.
Im doing good stock

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I haven't found a need for it. To me it runs great as is.

wooddale

Reaction score
Hmm, does the Gnex even need to be OC'd to 1350? Im not trying to kill the battery too much. 1.2GHz seems good.
Sometimes I think I overclock just because I could lol. 1.2 does work fine and is easier on battery just like stock kernel unless your a gamer which I am not

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
These types of kernels are pretty new to me since I cant just choose a set of kernels in a parent directory like ULV, LV, SV like I could on the OG Droid. I have no idea what is a good voltage value to make it easier on battery life and is a Low Voltage.

wooddale

Reaction score
These types of kernels are pretty new to me since I cant just choose a set of kernels in a parent directory like ULV, LV, SV like I could on the OG Droid. I have no idea what is a good voltage value to make it easier on battery life and is a Low Voltage.
you can do it like you say but its hit and miss for now with everything changing so much

thebird36

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a ton of freezing which leads to the phone rebooting then freezing at the lock screen then rebooting? It doesn't stop just keeps going on and on. This happens almost every other day and then I have to wipe data and lose everything