New [ROM] GalaxyNexus CDMA [AOSP] [4.0.3] GummyNex 0.2.3

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
AOSP 4.0.3 GummyNex 0.2.3!
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Galaxy Nexus Users, The Nexus S has already received the 4.0.3 update which is supposed to improve data connections and the 3g/4g handoff, and us Galaxy Nexus owners are left waiting. It's times like these that we are so grateful for our development community! Developer Kejar31 has released his version of AOSP 4.0.3 in preperation for Liberty Development. You should see the same improvements in data that you would have seen from an OTA release. This Rom also includes some extra goodies.

devicev-168x300.png

This is an AOSP build based on 4.0.3 totally compiled by Kejar31. It includes the ImoseyON Lean Kernel, OI file manager, BusyBox, tweaks and mods for performance, and full su. The only thing not working in this build is the market auto restore. Everything else is smooth and stable! Some Goodies include reboot options, updated GAPPS, sleeker keyboard, CM9 T9 dialer, option to OverClock Kernel to 1.4, and more!

It should be noted that you will want to be sure to wipe data while installing even if you had a prior build of GummyNex installed. This looks nice and clean and is definitely a great start for the Liberty/Gummy series on our fresh new Galaxy Nexus phones!

Grab the ROM and Discuss here!

ohcop72

Reaction score
Really want to get back to flashing roms but don't want to lose my google wallet, any of these supporting it (NFC)?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a working Google Wallet apk included in the ROM. I'm running it now and Wallet was an included app.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
So cant' wait until I get a GNex. I have to wait until March though for my upgrade but at the same time, I think there will be SO much more stuff from the community by then too. Can't wait!

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Version 0.2.6 just came out.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Version 0.2.6 just came out.

Yea Kejar is putting out like 3 builds a day lol its hard to keep up with him

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

nateccnn

Reaction score
Anyone kick'r up to 1.4ghz and have it be stable?!

I kicked it up and it got very unstable. Thought about playing with voltages and steps but it doesn't seem worth it. This whole rom seems to run slower and laggier than the OEM stock from. I'm about to flash back and give the devs some time to work out the kinks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums