New [ROM] GalaxyNexus CDMA AXIOM v2.1 LKEXP V2 Kernel a Th3ory Rom!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ZyGot3 Evolves to AXI0M

droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Galaxy Nexus CDMA users, Developer "DroidTh3ory" never sleeps, and moves like a flippin Ninja! This guy has been cranking out Roms for this device since it's release week and the Th3ory Rom just keeps evolving into perfection! I brought to you last week "Zygot3" which was a slick and super sturdy Rom in and of itself. This week I bring to you AXI0M which is its bigger badder cousin! This Rom is a solid high performance base on which extras, custom UIs, and themes will be built in the very near future!

screen_20111215_0017-168x300.png
Screenshot_2011-12-22-11-00-37-168x300.png

AXI0M is an AOSP Rom built on the latest still unreleased version of 4.0.3. It includes the Lean Kernel EXP V2 Kernel with support for overclocking (200mHz-1420mHz). The phone will boot at 1350mHz you can change the clock speed via "set cpu" app. It is recommended to run at a clockspeed of 1200mHz if you experience any sort of instability or lag. This rom includes the custom Trebucht launcher which has been tweaked for speed and modded for convenience in this build . ZRam is included here. SDread has been pushed to the max! All Gapps are updated, and market update has been fixed.

This Rom is full featured and includes lots of extra goodies. Power Toggles are added to the drop down notifications, and a full Reboot menu has been added to the power options, including reboot phone, reboot to clockwork recover, and reboot to bootloader. A modded CM settings is included for modifying toggles and tweaking auto brightness. File Manager is included as well as facebook sync, alarm sounds, smoothed transitions and much more. Its time to Jump on the Th3ory Train! This Rom series is outa control! :)

Grab the Rom here and discuss

webmastir

Reaction score
I installed this last night. Great ROM. I've been waiting a few iterations of it before putting my first one on my Nexus, and this one is solid. Fast(was fast on stock anyway) but still..seems faster with the Treb launcher + a few mini customizations that are useful too. :)

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Hands down the best rom speed, features and stability that i've experienced on my Galaxy Nexus. I just got done flashing 2.1 right over 2.0 thought i missed it on rootzwiki since i chose the mirror a couple of days ago. I come here and thought it was another update but 2.1 seems to be what i got so if it improves on a already great rom than glad i took some time out to update the rom. I had bad luck with the cm9 launcher so glad i had the choice to rock the stock launcher.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Man so many Roms coming out for the Nexus or with ICS... I hope my devices get some lovin soon! Nice to see Th3ory dev'ing again, loved the work on the Thunderbolt.