[ROM] AXIOM ENGAGE Jelly Bean 4.1 for Galaxy Nexus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

If pure stock Jelly Bean wasn't enough for you crackflashers then you will be happy to know that developer "DroidTh3ory" is back! His first big release is his Build of OTA Jelly Bean. This build isn't just pure stock though. It includes System Tweaks, Speed and Fluidity! These three things are all things that we have come to expect from Th3ory Roms! Axiom Engage is based on the 4.1 OTA. It includes an advanced install script, Integrated Google apps, Modded busybox 1.20, Cron Running, Color Gama Tweaks, BEATS Audion with Beats Audio Control, Image/Video/Text Enhancements, CMPLXTh3ory script (increased speed, battery life, and ram management), Max FPS 240, Force Home Launcher in GPU, SD Read Speed, Shorter Ring delay, and more!

Also the latest release includes some bugfixes like Reworked init.d, Heavier Patch to data and wifi, patched carrier label, tightened up launcher, slimmed down, switched to trinity kernel (which should improve battery life even more), modified Ramdisk, updated beats binary, cooked in Triage, and other stuff.

This looks like the Rom to be on if you are going to run Jelly Bean for now

More info and download links can be found at DroidHive

52brandon

Reaction score
the ROM is awesome. Super clean, fast, smooth, stable. Not a single complaint

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
This is awesome to hear... but I'm staying away from JB til source drops... This reminds me of the dark days of Honeycomb with the way it is right now lol

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Anyone have a mirror for this? Main download is asking for username and pass.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a mirror for this? Main download is asking for username and pass.
nope, not allowed...One bad thing about droid theory is he refuses to host his roms anywhere but his own site...i can understand why but it still suckstopbtw i wish people would stop calling these roms, it gives the wrong impression...right now all the jellybean "roms" are not really roms imo, they are simply hacked nandroid backups (not built from source but built off a nandroid backup of the gsm test version given out at google I/O ported to work with Verizon)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
nope, not allowed...One bad thing about droid theory is he refuses to host his roms anywhere but his own site...i can understand why but it still suckstopbtw i wish people would stop calling these roms, it gives the wrong impression...right now all the jellybean "roms" are not really roms imo, they are simply hacked nandroid backups (not built from source but built off a nandroid backup of the gsm test version given out at google I/O ported to work with Verizon)

[ROM] looks much nicer than [Hacked GSM Port]. :p

And for all intents and purposes, its a ROM. The builds that are from SDK are still considered ROMs. The builds built off the leaked 4.0.4 were considered ROMs. They didn't have source.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
This is awesome to hear... but I'm staying away from JB til source drops... This reminds me of the dark days of Honeycomb with the way it is right now lol

I would try the "developer preview pure Google" ROM over on rootzwiki. I literally have no issues. I would consider a gsm nandroid from the same device (or sister device) a much more stable of a build than the awful SDK builds back when honeycomb came out. SDK builds are typically "previews" and I consider this "nandroid" to be fully functional. At least on my phone.

Last edited:

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I would try the "developer preview pure Google" ROM over on rootwiki. I literally have no issues. I would consider a gsm nandroid from the same device (or sister device) much more stable of a build than the awful SDK builds back when honeycomb came out. SDK builds are typically "previews" and I consider this "nandroid" to be fully functional. At least on my phone.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I tried I think the second version of one of the hacked JB nandroids on the first night they came out, and had issues with data at the house (and it failed to work in boot manager, tho I didn't have high expectations for that right off the bat).

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I can't comment on boot manager functionality unfortunately considering I don't use it. But everything I use sure works.

ohcop72

Reaction score
Will this run or give anyone access to the new APP GOOGLE NOW, just wondering?

Briankbl

Reaction score
images

This looks like the Rom to be on if you are going to run Jelly Bean for now​

Completely ignore Jelly Belly. Good job news team. I'm sticking with Jake's Rom, thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v1.6!