New [ROM][CDMA] Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3 CodeName Android 1.0.0

bigmotor

Reaction score
Codename Android 1.1.0

I installed 1.0.1 yesterday and it is really fantastic. Haven't had much time to play with it but it is very smooth with tons of customization. This is my first ICS ROM so I don't know how it compares to the others out there but I'm very happy. I just downloaded 1.1.0 and will flash with the new gapps. Codenamedroid has put the new version out at RootzWiki, hopefully it will arrive in DF soon. Here's the link: [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android [URL="http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14735-romaosp403-codename-android-110-fully-open-source011212/"] 1.1.0[Fully Open Source](01/12/12) - RootzWiki[/URL]

Thanks again creaky, think I will try it too. Also my first...

creaky

Reaction score
Thanks again creaky, think I will try it too. Also my first...

Good luck with it - I don't think you'll be disappointed. I flashed 1.1.0 this afternoon and it's running very smoothly. FYI, there seems to be a small bug where the phone doesn't completely go to sleep. If you toggle bluetooth on and off on each reboot it evidently solves the problem. Enjoy!

bigmotor

Reaction score
Codename Android 1.1.0

Good luck with it - I don't think you'll be disappointed. I flashed 1.1.0 this afternoon and it's running very smoothly. FYI, there seems to be a small bug where the phone doesn't completely go to sleep. If you toggle bluetooth on and off on each reboot it evidently solves the problem. Enjoy!

Wow! thanks again for the info creaky. I'm having a problem with Clockwork mod as for as backing up my current rom.
Once I solve this issue then I will flash it and keep my fingers crossed....lolll

creaky

Reaction score
Wow! thanks again for the info creaky. I'm having a problem with Clockwork mod as for as backing up my current rom.
Once I solve this issue then I will flash it and keep my fingers crossed....lolll

No worries - hope you get your nandroid backup happening. There's yet another update, 1.1.1, that I believe solves the Bluetooth problem.

sent from my rooted nexus

bigmotor

Reaction score
Holding off!

Wow, I've been holding off on a rom since I rooted but this might be the one. Looking forward to user impressions!

sent from my rooted nexus

Wow! Hard to believe creaky....I just like you have been holding off. I never like to be the first to try anything :biggrin: Its time now I think.
I just finished getting the backup thingie together. Like 5 hrs working @ it ya know. No pain no gain that's my thing. Thanks for the info by the way. Gonna give it another day or 2 then I will bite the dust and flash one of these roms....

creaky

Reaction score